women vs Alabama

BJCrawford

AU girls off to a pretty good start but have also missed some point blank layups.....now 15 -5.....playing in Auburn Alabama incase there was any doubt?  :)   Don't know who keeps trying to move the town to Georgia?   :dunno:

AU looks like a much better team  

• WarTiger changed the title to women vs Alabama

59-26 AU end of 3. AU has forced 6700* turnovers and if not for uat hitting the glut of FTs they were given in the 3rd, this one would be even worse. Feels nice to say this uat team is hot garbage. 

* approximate stat

Bama women have been mostly bad in basketball for quite a while I think......amazing that their coach has been able to hold to her job....but maybe nobody much cares.  

8 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Bama women have been mostly bad in basketball for quite a while I think......amazing that their coach has been able to hold to her job....but maybe nobody much cares.  

There’s bad, then there’s bad!! A 40 pt loss to your rival??? Wow

Lady Turd coach will be gone at season's end, whether by her choice or not. Looking at that roster, I'm utterly amazed those girls get their college paid for. One little caucasian guard looks like she likes all the m&m colors.

3 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Lady Turd coach will be gone at season's end, whether by her choice or not. Looking at that roster, I'm utterly amazed those girls get their college paid for. One little caucasian guard looks like she likes all the m&m colors.

She had a pretty good career before bama….but has not been able to be very competitive.....and has gotten some pretty good players from within the state I recall...but to be kind, some of their players just did not look very athletic. 

Archived