Crooked Hillary

kd4au

Looks like Bill convinced the DOJ's Lynch not to charged Hillary after all in their little meeting were they just talked about the grandkids. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chart-reveals-doj-informed-investigators-not-willing-to-charge-clinton

So no one wants to comment on this ? The worm is starting to turn and it's the dems that will end up in jail, if we still have a DOJ that does it's job. 

I noticed the report on Fox News, but when I see things like this I switch to ABC, CBS and NBC to check other sources.  Not a word and this happens a lot.  For this to get legs the other networks are going to have to chime in and that won’t happen until somebody starts an investigation. JMO.

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I noticed the report on Fox News, but when I see things like this I switch to ABC, CBS and NBC to check other sources.  Not a word and this happens a lot.  For this to get legs the other networks are going to have to chime in and that won’t happen until somebody starts an investigation. JMO.

Looks like at least some are investigating. It may be just reporters for now but maybe the DOJ will.

Archived