Jared FREAKING Harper

Scotty2Hotty

It appeared like he was falling apart toward the end of regulation...missed a couple of layups, had a turnover and some bad passing decisions.  I think he was just gassed.  Once OT started he seemed to have renewed energy and focus.

as i sit here, still suffering from the effects of the basketball game yesterday, with one slipper on and another one in the kitchen due to having a leg cramp which, i suppose, was from lack of fluids lost during such an intense and emotional contest....i took a muscle relaxer, so hopefully that will end any more cramps....the reason that i have one shoe on and one in the kitchen is another matter that i won't go into....before the cramp hit, i was thinking about PG's at AU in my lifetime....the best was eddie johnson,and in my heart i know this to be true.....my favorite was doc robinson....anyway, when harper was signed, there was a guy on the ITAT basketball board that declared that AU had just signed the best PG in AU history, "just wait and see"....man, i crucified him and so did everyone else.....i don't know if harper is to be crowned the king, but i sure am not going to argue against it.....the guy said that harper would make people forget doc and while that is not going to happen, the guy is a hell of a lot closer to being right than we were.....is he better than EJ?.....i don't think so, but its been a long time since EJ played and EJ did not play against athletes like harper has....harper drove me bat***t crazy when he was a freshman, now?....its "give the damn ball to harper"....is doc still my favorite PG?......i am not sure.....whoever the guy was on the ITAT board was that predicted it, he deserves an apology

41 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

as i sit here, still suffering from the effects of the basketball game yesterday, with one slipper on and another one in the kitchen due to having a leg cramp which, i suppose, was from lack of fluids lost during such an intense and emotional contest....i took a muscle relaxer, so hopefully that will end any more cramps....the reason that i have one shoe on and one in the kitchen is another matter that i won't go into....before the cramp hit, i was thinking about PG's at AU in my lifetime....the best was eddie johnson,and in my heart i know this to be true.....my favorite was doc robinson....anyway, when harper was signed, there was a guy on the ITAT basketball board that declared that AU had just signed the best PG in AU history, "just wait and see"....man, i crucified him and so did everyone else.....i don't know if harper is to be crowned the king, but i sure am not going to argue against it.....the guy said that harper would make people forget doc and while that is not going to happen, the guy is a hell of a lot closer to being right than we were.....is he better than EJ?.....i don't think so, but its been a long time since EJ played and EJ did not play against athletes like harper has....harper drove me bat***t crazy when he was a freshman, now?....its "give the damn ball to harper"....is doc still my favorite PG?......i am not sure.....whoever the guy was on the ITAT board was that predicted it, he deserves an apology

Yo, while you're on that muscle relaxer... remember that hundy I lent you awhile back?

J/k bud, good post. 

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Yo, while you're on that muscle relaxer... remember that hundy I lent you awhile back?

J/k bud, good post. 

3 hours ago, doverstutts said:

Grandview wanted to schedule an echo-cardio stress test.  I told them I watch Auburn basketball.  They said no need to come in. Go figure, Auburn basketball is saving on health expenses.  Another benefit of winning.

Archived