2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)

War to the Eagle

1 hour ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

You think he’s still gonna release a top 3 today or is he gonna go ahead and commit? 

Top 3. Supposedly not close to committing.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jared52 said:

haven’t had a good summer so far

30 out of 31 seems pretty good to me. :dunno:

They’ve been right on every prediction except one... 

The JBoy Show has. @jared52 is skeptical & groups all people who supposedly have info together whether they're good or not. In this case he's grouping Ramone, who fell flat on his face with AU basketball predictions, in with the JBoy Show.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Top 3. Supposedly not close to committing.

I’m wondering if jboy crew and dukes have different sources. Not saying dukes isn’t accurate but some of the jboy people seem to find out stuff before him sometimes 

They’ve been right on every prediction except one... 

Not that hard when it’s almost a forgone conclusion by the time they make their predictions. We’ll see if they don’t change their Kool-Aid prediction when it’s commitment day. 

6 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Not that hard when it’s almost a forgone conclusion by the time they make their predictions. We’ll see if they don’t change their Kool-Aid prediction when it’s commitment day. 

What? Nobody knew where Scoob was going until they put that prediction out 

22 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Most predictions they make already have a consensus pick by the time they make their predictions. It’s not that hard to figure out. 

57 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I’m wondering if jboy crew and dukes have different sources.

I'm sure they do. I'd be more skepticalthan I already am if everyone has the same sources

57 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

some of the jboy people seem to find out stuff before him sometimes

As he does before them sometimes..

30 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Nobody still does technically. Point of @ClaytonAU's post is that regardless of "formal predictions", most everybody has thought AU has led for a long time. It wasn't a hard pick to make.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nobody still does technically. Point of @ClaytonAU's post is that regardless of "formal predictions", most everybody has thought AU has led for a long time. It wasn't a hard pick to make.

Thanks E. 

15 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Most predictions they make already have a consensus pick by the time they make their predictions. It’s not that hard to figure out. 

Nope. A lot of people outside of Auburn thought UF was leading 

19 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Did the Jboy show tell you that? 

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

Did the Jboy show tell you that? 

Lol. Look you can believe what you want man. I know for a fact one of the guys has a very close relationship with Scoob. Wasn’t a consensus pick. As far as kool aid he could always change his mind (eg Leary) but I doubt they’d make a prediction that far out if they weren’t fairly confident 

2 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Lol. Look you can believe what you want man. I know for a fact one of the guys has a very close relationship with Scoob. Wasn’t a consensus pick. As far as kool aid he could always change his mind (eg Leary) but I doubt they’d make a prediction that far out if they weren’t fairly confident 

I’m just genuinely trying to find where people thought Florida led for Williams. Because I’m not seeing that anywhere. I’m not gonna latch onto a show that makes vague posts and recruiting predictions that are already consensus and well known throughout the recruiting industry.

When I see cherry picked predictions like that I’m gonna call it out. Continue to listen to them but I’m not taking their stuff near as serious as some do. 🤷🏼‍♂️

55 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Nope. The best I had heard for them were they had gotten in the thick of it by anyone worth listening to.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nope. The best I had heard for them were they had gotten in the thick of it by anyone worth listening to.

Even Dukes said last night that he wasn’t sure who leads for Scoob and that UF had made a big push. But you and Clayton can have your own opinions and I’ll have mine. Not derailing this thread any further 

@AuburnTiger4Life All I am saying is no "insider" is the Gospel. Me, Clayton, & many others who follow recruiting have seen people like this come & go year in & year out while the pay reporters have stayed & been the most consistent. I hope for JBoy, Duke, Tay, & the rest are good & they stick. Based on "insider" history though their info should be seen as supporting info to what guys like Keith says & should be looked at Keith for verification. Until Keith says the same thing it should be looked at as something to put in the back pocket as something to look for. Duke & Tay would & have actually said the bold part on 247. I know you don't have access to a lot of what Keith says but I will continue to bring it over from 247 after it marinates over there for a while. Speaking from over 10 years experience on this stuff just be mindful as you are looking for recruiting info.

ETA: Please reply or click on an emoji to let me know you at least read this post since it sounds like you are done with this topic.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

The JBoy Show has. @jared52 is skeptical & groups all people who supposedly have info together whether they're good or not. In this case he's grouping Ramone, who fell flat on his face with AU basketball predictions, in with the JBoy Show.

There’s another guy we’ve discussed before as well. Maybe jboy is better but a lot of these people seem to be giving guarantees they shouldn’t which is why I said what I said. These are kids who are free to say whatever to whomever and so many of these guys get duped by the big recruits. Yeah, there’s plenty of recruits on the up and up but it’s the big ones that tend to make things muddy for these gurus. 

24 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Really hope bruce and can tag team with Gus and bring this one home

Bruce and strong ass offer (along with them being DBU) are going to be why he goes to AU or LSU IMO.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Name?

I don’t remember. He’s the one who tweets stuff then deletes it. 

9 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Really hope bruce and can tag team with Gus and bring this one home

Sounds like the bigger pull right now for Kool-Aid than playing basketball is that we are recruiting to play both defense and offense. The offense-defense angle was first reported by Tay, later confirmed by Keith.

7 hours ago, jared52 said:

I don’t remember. He’s the one who tweets stuff then deletes it. 

Philip Dukes. He’s a new name but I haven’t seen him missing anything yet I don’t think.

Archived