AUFamily Recipe File!!

If I put this here, you still gotta promise to patronize. But this will tide you over until you can. They're up to six flavors for add-ins. Half-raspberry, half-vanilla is killer. Make that lemonade!! 

P.S. Grew up and went to church with the Lipscombs. In awe that they allowed this recipe to be included!!  If this cookbook is still in print, it comes highly recommended. Chock full of treasures and history rolled into one. 

20190705_220128.jpg

20190705_220134.jpg

20190705_220052.jpg

Awesome!!! Now you need to get the recipe for Price’s BBQ (The Barbecue House) barbecue sauce and their Brunswick stew.  Got that somewhere by chance? 😁

10 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Awesome!!! Now you need to get the recipe for Price’s BBQ (The Barbecue House) barbecue sauce and their Brunswick stew.  Got that somewhere by chance? 😁

Ooh, hunny! His grandson may be in my class next year! Rolls come out late July. Abbi and I connected in February at Multicultural Night. I will see if it's shareable!! Side note...Price's was right across from Funchess Hall, Daddy's classroom and office from 1968 to 1996. When he was in his last stages of cancer, he'd venture across the street for his favorite bbq and he told us they always gave him extra. ❤❤ I can't believe how small the world is!! Sweet, sweet family!

7 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

Ooh, hunny! His grandson may be in my class next year! Rolls come out late July. Abbi and I connected in February at Multicultural Night. I will see if it's shareable!! Side note...Price's was right across from Funchess Hall, Daddy's classroom and office from 1968 to 1996. When he was in his last stages of cancer, he'd venture across the street for his favorite bbq and he told us they always gave him extra. ❤❤ I can't believe how small the world is!! Sweet, sweet family!

It is my favorite BBQ and the one that I measure all other BBQ by. I was so sad when they sold out. To think that I could have been standing right next to your daddy in line for all those years is just an awesome thought. 😊 And my daddy was quite often in line with me. Makes me a little teary to contemplate the possibility of those two having a conversation at one time. My dad talked to everybody.

My husband just told me to tell you that if you talk to Mr. Price, to tell him that the couple from Dallas, GA really miss his BBQ. We drove down twice in 3 weeks when we found out they were closing. We also bought pounds of BBQ and a gallon of brunswick stew and froze it so that we could eat on it for the next year!

7 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

It is my favorite BBQ and the one that I measure all other BBQ by. I was so sad when they sold out. To think that I could have been standing right next to your daddy in line for all those years is just an awesome thought. 😊 And my daddy was quite often in line with me. Makes me a little teary to contemplate the possibility of those two having a conversation at one time. My dad talked to everybody.

My husband just told me to tell you that if you talk to Mr. Price, to tell him that the couple from Dallas, GA really miss his BBQ. We drove down twice in 3 weeks when we found out they were closing. We also bought pounds of BBQ and a gallon of brunswick stew and froze it so that we could eat on it for the next year!

Consider it done...he will be thrilled to hear this. I know Abbi will!! ❤ #dads #youneverknow

Archived