The Blame

AUght2win

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

YES FAM!!!!! They are incapable of posting Gifs and participating in FUN thread derailments!!!! They get so pissy when a thread does not stay on topic!! lol. They are not flexible at all and absolutely under no circumstances are they going to switch up how they feel!!! I feel like me and you are not even HATERS. We are reactionary and react to what we see. Miss St game?! GREAT! Florida game? BAAAAAAAAAAAAD! Is it really that hard? How on earth can one be positive after the florida game? Just like how could anyone be negative after the State game?

Excellent summation sir.  You've earned a gif...

giphy.gif

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

MUHHHH DUDE I will be perfectly honest!!! This football season the past few months is the HAPPIEST I have been on this board. 1 certain poster got banned awhile back who was me and @McLoofus shadow and it is like I AM WALKING ON SUNSHINE EVERY DAY NOW!!! So I really cannot relate to all the apparent I am seeing now frustration a lot of other people are having. EVERY DAY IS A GOOD DAY ON HERE as far as I am concerned!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!! 

ddssddsf.gif

To be fair, that person made very valid argumentative points against yours. 

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Excellent summation sir.  You've earned a gif...

giphy.gif

AND IT IS THE BEST GIF EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. I said that in a HORRIBLE ma**hole accent! hahaha.

So, anywho...this is fun...maybe this Gus situation isn’t so much about blame as it is a difference in what we expect out of this program. And also maybe its just a matter of Auburn needing a breath of fresh air. We’ve basically had Gus for a decade now. I personally would just like to see what a fresh pair of eyes could do with some of our talent. Coaches can grow stale, like Richt at uga.

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Now see, Tora can make a thoughtful, well reasoned post without acting like her nose is in the air and she drinks with her pinky finger out. This is a good post.

Thank you, "buddy" 😉🦋 ...in all sincerity... I adore hot tea and all things British except the shoddy treatment of Ireland (and the other colonization woes), but you bet that pinky stays in. "There, but for the grace of God, go we all." No one was ever accused of having too much humility... #lifegoals

1 minute ago, DAG said:

To be fair, that person made very valid argumentative points against yours. 

NO IDEA! Never responded to them!!!! lol. I doubt that though. I never really say anything of substance to have a argument against OR for!!! haha. That is the beauty of talking in generalities!!! WOOOOOO!!!

1 minute ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Hmmmmm....let me see if I got this right. I'm a "pumper", admittedly so, but I am not fun and I am hateful to the non-pumpers? Funny, I don't remember any of that. 🤷‍♀️

Bye Week, with little else to occupy folks, either causes genuine introspection or paranoia. If we're AUFamily, what if we assume good intent, seeking to wear the shoes that fit as that inner conscience/Spirit leads and pack the others away for Goodwill. Love u, 3rd!

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

Thank you, "buddy" 😉🦋 ...in all sincerity... I adore hot tea and all things British except the shoddy treatment of Ireland (and the other colonization woes), but you bet that pinky stays in. "There, but for the grace of God, go we all." No one was ever accused of having too much humility... #lifegoals

I mean, who doesn’t like hot tea? 

If my 95 yr old grandma was an Auburn fan ( she’s a bam) , I would swear she was Tigerbelle...well, if my grandma knew how to use a computer...and didn’t have arthritis...but yeah.

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

So, anywho...this is fun...maybe this Gus situation isn’t so much about blame as it is a difference in what we expect out of this program. And also maybe its just a matter of Auburn needing a breath of fresh air. We’ve basically had Gus for a decade now. I personally would just like to see what a fresh pair of eyes could do with some of our talent. Coaches can grow stale, like Richt at uga.

People say they hate changing coaches all the time but I say NAY SIR!! NAY! NAY! NAY!!! If you do not have "THE GUY" then why not keep changing coaches until you get one of those rare great program altering coaches? You usually know pretty soon in to a tenure if you have one of those rare special coaches that we have not been lucky enough to have.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

NO IDEA! Never responded to them!!!! lol. I doubt that though. I never really say anything of substance to have a argument against OR for!!! haha. That is the beauty of talking in generalities!!! WOOOOOO!!!

But you don't talk in generalities. You make specific argumentative points, but then someone responds to those points with valid counter arguments and you don't respond. I am all for the GIFs and what not, but you just labeled a few people pumpers based on the specifics of their content and then say "Well I speak in generalities and have fun." I don't think it's very fun for those people you are labeling though, no?

5 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Hmmmmm....let me see if I got this right. I'm a "pumper", admittedly so, but I am not fun and I am hateful to the non-pumpers? Funny, I don't remember any of that. 🤷‍♀️

I haven’t seen you be hateful and Im sure you’re quite humorous.  You were certainly not on my mind as one who acts that way.

18 minutes ago, DAG said:

I respect your opinion to disagree on my disagreement 

I disagree that there is a disagreement therefore you two can’t be disagreeing.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

But you don't talk in generalities. You make specific argumentative points, but then someone responds to those points with valid counter arguments and you don't respond. I am all for the GIFs and what not, but you just labeled a few people pumpers based on the specifics of their content and then say "Well I speak in generalities and have fun." I don't think it's very fun for those people you are labeling though, no?

Can't say I didn't respond anymore since this is technically me responding right?!  hahaha. It is ALLLLLLL in the delivery!!! It is about tone. If you do it in a obviously nice and humorous way it makes a big difference. People are not going to take it the wrong way.

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

I'm outta Likes now so I just feel like giving you ALL a...

giphy (1).gif

I GOT YOU FAM!!! I am not out of likes! TAKE THEM ALL 72!!! lol.

10 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

No way.  You're one of the best posters here! ...certainly one of my faves. :bow:

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Can't say I didn't respond anymore since this is technically me responding right?!  hahaha. It is ALLLLLLL in the delivery!!! It is about tone. If you do it in a obviously nice and humorous way it makes a big difference. People are not going to take it the wrong way.

Well I am not talking about me. I am talking about the guy who got banned, but I do agree. It is all about the tone. I am really am working on that.

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Uh guys and gals, I hate to interrupt all this touchy feely but I hope y’all are watching uga- S.carolina...

DON'T YOU DARE try to Paul Pierce pump fake me WITH A SPLASH of a D Wade pump fake and try to get me to change the channel away from a Lincoln Riley offense driving the ball! haha.

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Uh guys and gals, I hate to interrupt all this touchy feely but I hope y’all are watching uga- S.carolina...

A lot of game left. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Again with the great insight!  It's not always about WHAT is said, but HOW you treat the poster you're talking to.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Well I am not talking about me. I am talking about the guy who got banned, but I do agree. It is all about the tone. I am really am working on that.

Why do you think you have to work on that? Genuinely curious.

Archived