Tipoff at Toomer’s

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, doverstutts said:

Pumped as much as a 65 year old man can be !!!!!...Lots of potential with that

I just noticed a big screen in the righthand corner...whooooweeee!.....

Kid...............................

18 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Auburn Tigers is streaming the whole event on Facebook for those not in attendance 

It stopped at 7. :(

Fun event, wish I came out earlier so I could see most of it (lol)...this Bruce guy is just infectious. Don’t see how outside media considers him a phony...it’s damn near impossible to maintain that act. Prime Brad Pitt couldn’t pull off that role 

It really was a great event. Everyone was pumped and the crowd was full of energy. I look forward to BB season and think this will be a fun team to watch.

28 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

It really was a great event. Everyone was pumped and the crowd was full of energy. I look forward to BB season and think this will be a fun team to watch.

Thats good to hear. I couldn't quite stay focused on the event with just the silent webcam link. But the crowd looked awesome for the event. It makes me happy to see all the love the basketball team and program is getting from the fans. Wish we could have had this kind of excitement around the bball team when i was in school!

2 hours ago, gravejd said:

Thats good to hear. I couldn't quite stay focused on the event with just the silent webcam link. But the crowd looked awesome for the event. It makes me happy to see all the love the basketball team and program is getting from the fans. Wish we could have had this kind of excitement around the bball team when i was in school!

I understand. I was fortunate to be in school when we won the SEC (even beat KY) with Coach Eaves. The team was called Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Archived