Genuine Q about Iron Bowl

AUght2win

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So did your question get answered

Get ready for the deflections and spin zone.  Also, I imagine Mikey will be in the recruiting forums this week. Definitely not out here.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AURealist said:

Both.

Clown show.

What's sad is we only tried to warn them. They fought till they fell on their sword.

I'm certain they'll both be back in to tell us how right they were.

Queue the Shivers 2018 TD run called back for holding as proof.

On 11/27/2020 at 11:31 PM, cole256 said:

Lol what's with you? Are you a soap opera writer or are you really that dramatic? You don't realize you do something and when it's pointed out it's all this? And even though you make up most of what you say this is still real life......it's a forum. And what's up with the grown men on this board saying petty all the time? That was mostly feminine talk when I came up

Lmao it's definitely not real life. Unless you constantly seek out conflict offline, which I highly doubt. You say stuff on here because there are no stakes or consequences due to anonymity. Which is fine if you're 12. But don't you ever wonder why you're CONSTANTLY in fights on the board, with dozens of different people? There seems to be one common denominator. 

4 hours ago, DAG said:

Get ready for the deflections and spin zone.  Also, I imagine Mikey will be in the recruiting forums this week. Definitely not out here.

I never have and never will have a problem admitting I was wrong. And I was wrong. 

Just now, AUght2win said:

Lmao it's definitely not real life. Unless you constantly seek out conflict offline, which I highly doubt. You say stuff on here because there are no stakes or consequences due to anonymity. Which is fine if you're 12. But don't you ever wonder why you're CONSTANTLY in fights on the board, with dozens of different people? There seems to be one common denominator. 

Don't try to get an argument going with me to avoid the dumb stuff you've said and people are looking for you.....

as far as the dozens and constant fights.....you're making that up only people I've had any disagreements with this season are the fanatic Bo fans that have been in arguments with more than me. 

Nobody can pull a post of me saying anything outrageous about Bo or even anything I've been wrong about him. I can care less that your feelings are hurt because I said he is part of the problem

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Don't try to get an argument going with me to avoid the dumb stuff you've said and people are looking for you.....

as far as the dozens and constant fights.....you're making that up only people I've had any disagreements with this season are the fanatic Bo fans that have been in arguments with more than me. 

Nobody can pull a post of me saying anything outrageous about Bo or even anything I've been wrong about him. I can care less that your feelings are hurt because I said he is part of the problem

Literally every thread you post in turns into personal attacks and pettiness. Every single one. 

Literally every thread you post in turns into personal attacks and pettiness. Every single one. 

Actually it's your posts but that doesn't change the fact it's the same couple of people.....you and two more and the origin was over Bo and between us who's been right and who's been wrong?

Actually it's your posts but that doesn't change the fact it's the same couple of people.....you and two more and the origin was over Bo and between us who's been right and who's been wrong?

Lmao you don't even remotely remember or know my opinion on Bo. It's not a positive one. I guess you get in so many fights it's hard to keep track. 

But seriously, why tf do you keep a log of disagreements? Or come into threads to say things like "don't get mad because I point out what you say"? Do you really think your validation means anything? You're a stranger on a football forum. 

18 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Point being, just stop with the subtweeting and constantly bringing up nonsense in every single thread. I DO. NOT. CARE. about your opinion. But it's insufferable because you wreck so many threads.

Just file me in your peon folder and forget about me bro. I've made this simple request before. I am completely apathetic to your opinion of me, so why waste either of our time? 

Lmao you don't even remotely remember or know my opinion on Bo. It's not a positive one. I guess you get in so many fights it's hard to keep track. 

But seriously, why tf do you keep a log of disagreements? Or come into threads to say things like "don't get mad because I point out what you say"? Do you really think your validation means anything? You're a stranger on a football forum. 

Lol you really think your light critique of Bo fooled anybody? Now Seth Williams? It's clear you don't like him you can tell by your posts. But I really don't care what you lie about I just know why me and you exchanged words.

And you're the person trying to keep logs of my disagreements for whatever reason. Right now you're trying to exaggerate to make it seem like I have a bunch of fights with people when the common denominator is actually people who get pissed off if you say something about Bo and it's around 4 or 5 of you. The dozens and all that are just more lies. What's weird is why do you try to constantly be disingenuous and manipulate conversations.....and why do you think people don't see what you do. 

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Point being, just stop with the subtweeting and constantly bringing up nonsense in every single thread. I DO. NOT. CARE. about your opinion. But it's insufferable because you wreck so many threads.

Just file me in your peon folder and forget about me bro. I've made this simple request before. I am completely apathetic to your opinion of me, so why waste either of our time? 

You quoted me. Just ignore me. When you make one of those stupid threads and I laugh with the other people just don't say anything to me. There's a guy that's been calling you all day that we all know you see but you want to come and start an argument with me......why? I'm not calling for you I knew it was stupid. He is just now getting to experience you. Talk to him

Lol you really think your light critique of Bo fooled anybody? Now Seth Williams? It's clear you don't like him you can tell by your posts. But I really don't care what you lie about I just know why me and you exchanged words.

And you're the person trying to keep logs of my disagreements for whatever reason. Right now you're trying to exaggerate to make it seem like I have a bunch of fights with people when the common denominator is actually people who get pissed off if you say something about Bo and it's around 4 or 5 of you. The dozens and all that are just more lies. What's weird is why do you try to constantly be disingenuous and manipulate conversations.....and why do you think people don't see what you do

This is so weird. SO weird. Why on earth do you think I care about people on here's opinion? And why is it your mission to "expose me"? What even is this, dude? 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You quoted me. Just ignore me. When you make one of those stupid threads and I laugh with the other people just don't say anything to me. There's a guy that's been calling you all day that we all know you see but you want to come and start an argument with me......why? I'm not calling for you I knew it was stupid. He is just now getting to experience you. Talk to him

Yikes. If you think that means anything then you're projecting an awful lot. 

This is so weird. SO weird. Why on earth do you think I care about people on here's opinion? And why is it your mission to "expose me"? What even is this, dude? 

Why did you just put expose me in quotation marks as if I said that to you? My mission? Etc are you talking about? I don't care about you. You're a nobody. 

It's stuff like that....and you actually think people can't see what you do lol. 

But cool don't write me anymore other people have tagged you....I didn't tag you at all. Talk to them they were looking for the clown 

4 hours ago, DAG said:

Yep you're right here's the deflections

59 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Yikes. I thought we'd give them our best game considering it was virtually all we had to play for. I was wrong. Pathetic and pitiful. 

Yet you argued ad nauseam throughout this thread we'd keep it close. It took a mild ass kicking to admit you were wrong.

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Yet you argued ad nauseam throughout this thread we'd keep it close. It took a mild ass kicking to admit you were wrong.

You act like I was disputing something immutable. It was my prediction about a football game. I can't admit to anything until I am proven right or wrong, so of course it took the ass kicking to admit I was wrong. I wasn't wrong until it happened.

4 hours ago, AUght2win said:

You act like I was disputing something immutable. It was my prediction about a football game. I can't admit to anything until I am proven right or wrong, so of course it took the ass kicking to admit I was wrong. I wasn't wrong until it happened.

I think what he is saying and others is saying is learn how to at the very least see the other argument. I need to find it but, I am pretty sure you questioned the fans who had no faith in us winning this game (and rightfully so) loyalty as Auburn fans, which is crazy to me. I am as big as a fan as anybody, but I am not going to sit here with wool over my eyes either. The team did not look good against Tennessee for four full quarters. They had highly competitive games with Arkansas and UK. Loss to a very bad USCe team. There was a reason why Bama was favored so high. 

5 hours ago, DAG said:

I think what he is saying and others is saying is learn how to at the very least see the other argument. I need to find it but, I am pretty sure you questioned the fans who had no faith in us winning this game (and rightfully so) loyalty as Auburn fans, which is crazy to me. 

Nope. I said in the OP I didn't think we'd win. I questioned the certainty of a blowout. People need to understand nuance. 

7 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Nope. I said in the OP I didn't think we'd win. I questioned the certainty of a blowout. People need to understand nuance. 

I just don't get it. We have faced tougher Saban squads with lesser Gus squads, with much more optimism from our fans. We are 5-2 and winners of 3 straight. I know we probably won't win but damn, I don't understand why some Auburn people have decided to just publicly emasculate themselves for this year's Iron Bowl. 

Go cheer for somebody else. Or at least shut up about boot-licking the Tide. 

You legit said this bro. I don't know why it won't let the whole quote go, but you said cheer for someone else too. Come on man. 

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

I just don't get it. We have faced tougher Saban squads with lesser Gus squads, with much more...

You legit said this bro. I don't know why it won't let the whole quote go, but you said cheer for someone else...

Page 2 of this thread: "Don't get me wrong. I still think we lose. I just have been confused on this particular year's pessimism and the 24 point spread. We have had IBs where we were a lot more mismatched than this one, yet it seems like our own fanbase is uniquely hopeless this year."

Some of y'all can be very, very dishonest.

Page 2 of this thread: "Don't get me wrong. I still think we lose. I just have been confused on this particular year's pessimism and the 24 point spread. We have had IBs where we were a lot more mismatched than this one, yet it seems like our own fanbase is uniquely hopeless this year."

Some of y'all can be very, very dishonest.

Bro go to the thread titled what iron bowl are you watching. You legit said what I typed out. Are you seriously going to deny this? lol

On 11/26/2020 at 4:16 PM, AUght2win said:

I just don't get it. We have faced tougher Saban squads with lesser Gus squads, with much more optimism from our fans. We are 5-2 and winners of 3 straight. I know we probably won't win but damn, I don't understand why some Auburn people have decided to just publicly emasculate themselves for this year's Iron Bowl. 

Go cheer for somebody else. Or at least shut up about boot-licking the Tide. 

Archived