What Should Be Done With Trump?

homersapien

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

You're our arguing to the sky about all of this.  I'm just saying you called people on here stupid while immediately following it up with an equally stupid (and verifiably false) point.

Just own that man.  Say you screwed up for once.

Trust me, I know from personal experience that David will never own up to making a mistake.  NEVER!

He has that in common with Trump. ;D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Shifting standards in what regard? You want to treat this as a criminal trial. It may resemble one, but the fact of the matter is that is not what this is. Trump isn't risking deprivation of "life, liberty or pursuit of happiness" here.

It is not a criminal trial, full stop, so **** that framework.

You argue in defense of principle but hardly understand the principles you're defending. 

What happened to all those legal "principles" the Senate must follow in Trump's first impeachment - you know, like calling witnesses?   :dunno:

Hell, they can treat it as much like a kangaroo trial as the majority wants to.

42 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Okay, what point are you talking about?

The same one I originally quoted you on.  You called people stupid and said let's give them another opportunity to be wrong.  Then you immediately said in that same post that an impeachment process would take months (it doesn't) and need things like discovery (wrong again).

Instead of acknowledging the incredible irony of your post, you chose to willfully ignore being called out on this and instead started yelling about Russia again.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Trust me, I know from personal experience that David will never own up to making a mistake.  NEVER!

He has that in common with Trump. ;D

And what have the last four years of your insanity been?
At least I didnt spend the last four years predicting BS Impeachments that NEVER CAME CLOSE TO OCCURING, because you have no understanding of the process. 

I didnt post 1001 inane Driveby BS Opinion pieces by people that have absolutely ZERO knowledge of what they are talking about. Why would you waste time looking for & posting up article after article that just embarrass yourself? Oh yea, because it's really all you do. 

With you, We have gone over this hundreds of times. I will never apologize for what I believe I am 100% right on. I told you that I absolutely do not believe your BS excuse on what you wrote.
Still dont.
Never will.

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

The same one I originally quoted you on.  You called people stupid and said let's give them another opportunity to be wrong.  Then you immediately said in that same post that an impeachment process would take months (it doesn't) and need things like discovery (wrong again).

Instead of acknowledging the incredible irony of your post, you chose to willfully ignore being called out on this and instead started yelling about Russia again.

Apparently you do not understand the Impeachment process. Read the NPR piece where NPR agrees with me that it will essentially never take place because people like you do not understand anything about the process.

Thanks for playing, I guess. Anymore inane stuff you need explained? You were wrong. You continue to be wrong. You being wrong consistently doesnt translate to being ironic in anyway.

15 hours ago, homersapien said:

What happened to all those legal "principles" the Senate must follow in Trump's first impeachment - you know, like calling witnesses?   :dunno:

Hell, they can treat it as much like a kangaroo trial as the majority wants to.

And it went nowhere just like everyone with a brain said it would. It was a complete waste of time, like everyone with a brain said it would be. It did nothing. It proved nothing. It did not remove Trump because it didnt demonstrate that there was anything to remove him for. 

Read the WSJ Piece again. No one agreed with Schiff's BS explanation and that is why the correct reasoning was applied. Schiff's own notes prove he knew it was all BS all along. It never worked because there was nothing there. Like was stated 1001 times over the last four years. THERE WAS NOTHING THERE WORTHY OF REMOVING ANYONE.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Apparently you do not understand the Impeachment process. Read the NPR piece where NPR agrees with me that it will essentially never take place because people like you do not understand anything about the process.

Thanks for playing, I guess. Anymore inane stuff you need explained? You were wrong. You continue to be wrong. You being wrong consistently doesnt translate to being ironic in anyway.

I'm not wrong.  There is no necessity for a 90 day discovery process as you so claim.  The process itself can literally take weeks, not months as you also claimed.

Whether it's realistic to happen is another argument altogether, but the grounds you are standing on with regards to the necessary length of the process are just flat false.  GD you are exhausting.

Impeaching the president is a mistake in my opinion but do as they wish. They never listen and rarely do what’s best for the country in its entirety. 

We’re in the Endgame now. I hope the country doesn’t go off the rails to much. 

Godspeed AU Family. 

It is a proven fact, that the Clinton campaign, along with complicit government agencies, set up a false narrative, of Russian collusion, against the Trump campaign. They spied on American citizens, weaponized the FBI, and national intelligence agencies, to overthrow a democratically, elected president. We spent almost 4 years dealing with this mess, with a complicit news media. The Hunter Biden corruption, was swept under the rug, and you all know these things are true. Now, call we what you like, but you can't dispute these facts. If it were not for ballot harvesting, Biden would not be president. The majority of American people know, that voter fraud took place in the swing states, and Georgia. Why is it that the left doesn't want voter ID. That would be the most honest, way of proving your right to vote. I couldn't begin to list everything that has happened in the last 4 years, because it is too long for a public forum. I know you will not admit it, but Trump did accomplish some good things in his 4 years, with snapping alligators up to his chin. Get ready for a tax increase, $3.00 to $4.00, for a gallon of gas, probably the end of our energy independence, a falling stock market, gun control legislation, and only God knows what kind of crazy ideas that they will come up with. The SCOTUS will be packed, the filibuster discarded, and we will probably have a national shut down, along with the abolishing of the electoral college. Don't worry though, Biden is going to save us, even though he can't hardly speak coherently, at times. To be honest with everyone, they are all crooked, to some degree. I love my country, but I don't have much confidence in our government. I believe that Trump should declassify everything, so the American people can see for themselves. To answer the original post, leave the man alone, and let him finish out his 12 or so days. 

Why is it the people here think stretching a white hot ball of crazy out to 330+ words lends it sanity? 

8 hours ago, Farmer Brown said:

It is a proven fact, that the Clinton campaign, along with complicit government agencies, set up a false narrative, of Russian collusion, against the Trump campaign. They spied on American citizens, weaponized the FBI, and national intelligence agencies, to overthrow a democratically, elected president. We spent almost 4 years dealing with this mess, with a complicit news media. The Hunter Biden corruption, was swept under the rug, and you all know these things are true. Now, call we what you like, but you can't dispute these facts. If it were not for ballot harvesting, Biden would not be president. The majority of American people know, that voter fraud took place in the swing states, and Georgia. Why is it that the left doesn't want voter ID. That would be the most honest, way of proving your right to vote. I couldn't begin to list everything that has happened in the last 4 years, because it is too long for a public forum. I know you will not admit it, but Trump did accomplish some good things in his 4 years, with snapping alligators up to his chin. Get ready for a tax increase, $3.00 to $4.00, for a gallon of gas, probably the end of our energy independence, a falling stock market, gun control legislation, and only God knows what kind of crazy ideas that they will come up with. The SCOTUS will be packed, the filibuster discarded, and we will probably have a national shut down, along with the abolishing of the electoral college. Don't worry though, Biden is going to save us, even though he can't hardly speak coherently, at times. To be honest with everyone, they are all crooked, to some degree. I love my country, but I don't have much confidence in our government. I believe that Trump should declassify everything, so the American people can see for themselves. To answer the original post, leave the man alone, and let him finish out his 12 or so days. 

A question: why is it always assumed by Trump supporters that only Democrats commit voter fraud?

Edit: Deleted the first sentence. For some reason I thought I was in the thread addressing the censorship issue. 

42 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Starts a topic asking about censorship. Uses it to air grievances. Well played.

A question: why is it always assumed by Trump supporters that only Democrats commit voter fraud?

I dont know about ONLY. I would genuinely refuse to say ONLY Dems. I truly believe that both parties are corrupt to the core.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/19/nyregion/nj-election-mail-voting-fraud.html
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics/paterson-new-jersey-city-council-voter-fraud/index.html

Please note that in the above case, all the cheaters were NJ Democrats. It was so bad they had to immediately throw out 20% of the ballots and eventually order a new election because of just how tainted the election was. There were no Republicans running in this election. Just about every rule was violated over and over and over again. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/he-fought-in-world-war-ii-he-died-in-2014-and-he-just-registered-to-vote-in-va/2016/09/29/5e0bffee-8670-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.

The FBI and local police are investigating how at least 19 dead Virginians were recently re-registered to vote in this critical swing state.

One case came to light after relatives of a deceased man received a note congratulating him for registering, Rockingham County Commonwealth’s Attorney Marsha Garst said Thursday.

“His family members were very distraught,” said Garst, who confirmed the existence of the FBI and police investigation but said she could provide few details because the case is ongoing.

All 19 were initially registered as voters in the Shenandoah Valley city of Harrisonburg, although a clerk double-checking the entries later raised questions about one. She recognized the name of Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., who died in 2014 at age 87, because his son is a well-known local judge. She happened to recall that the judge’s father had died.

“He was a retired Fairfax County elementary school principal and had fought in World War II,” said his son, retired Harrisonburg General District Court Judge Richard Allen Claybrook Jr. “So our family is very disgusted that they would pick his name, because he was such a law-abiding citizen devoted to public service.”

[Amid voter ID fight and ‘misleading’ mailings, voting to begin in battleground Va.]

All of the forms had been submitted by a private group that was working to register voters on the campus of James Madison University, according to the Harrisonburg registrar’s office. The group was not identified. No charges have been filed. (It was a Student Group hired by the local Democrat Party, btw.)

Republicans in the state House of Delegates, who in recent years have supported tighter voter ID laws, held a conference call with reporters to call attention to the investigation.

“Oftentimes we hear our Democratic colleagues suggest that voter fraud doesn’t exist in Virginia, or it’s a myth,” House Speaker William J. Howell (R-Stafford) said. “This is proof that voter fraud not only exists but is ongoing and is a threat to the integrity of our elections.”

On the other hand, while there might have been some small amount of fraud, no one in charge, Democrat nor Republican, thinks there was any meaningful numbers of fraud that would in any way change the outcome of even one election. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/us/politics/voting-fraud.html

Election officials in dozens of states representing both political parties said that there was no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race, amounting to a forceful rebuke of President Trump’s portrait of a fraudulent election.

Over the last several days, the president, members of his administration, congressional Republicans and right wing allies have put forth the false claim that the election was stolen from Mr. Trump and have refused to accept results that showed Joseph R. Biden Jr. as the winner.

But top election officials across the country said in interviews and statements that the process had been a remarkable success despite record turnout and the complications of a dangerous pandemic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Continue reading the main story

“There’s a great human capacity for inventing things that aren’t true about elections,” said Frank LaRose, a Republican who serves as Ohio’s secretary of state. “The conspiracy theories and rumors and all those things run rampant. For some reason, elections breed that type of mythology.”

ELECTION RESULT
Can Trump still win? No. He already lost

Steve Simon, a Democrat who is Minnesota’s secretary of state, said: “I don’t know of a single case where someone argued that a vote counted when it shouldn’t have or didn’t count when it should. There was no fraud.”

“Kansas did not experience any widespread, systematic issues with voter fraud, intimidation, irregularities or voting problems,” a spokeswoman for Scott Schwab, the Republican secretary of state in Kansas, said in an email Tuesday. “We are very pleased with how the election has gone up to this point.”

The New York Times contacted the offices of the top election officials in every state on Monday and Tuesday to ask whether they suspected or had evidence of illegal voting. Officials in 45 states responded directly to The Times. For four of the remaining states, The Times spoke to other statewide officials or found public comments from secretaries of state; none reported any major voting issues.

Statewide officials in Texas did not respond to repeated inquiries. But a spokeswoman for the top elections official in Harris County, the largest county in Texas with a population greater than many states, said that there were only a few minor issues and that “we had a very seamless election.” 

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

Why is it the people here think stretching a white hot ball of crazy out to 330+ words lends it sanity? 

There is more crazy in that post than I can begin to comprehend.

11 hours ago, AUDub said:

I kind of appreciate it.  It lets me know that they are dedicated to crazy, so that I know not to bother with completely futile responses.

12 hours ago, AUDub said:

I don't read solid walls of text to start with. 

If you don't care enough about your post to organize it into paragraphs, why should I try to read it?

6 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Well, that’s an easy one, Democrats use voter fraud to get people elected, Republicans use voter suppression. Any thing else?  😂

49 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

I kind of appreciate it.  It lets me know that they are dedicated to crazy, so that I know not to bother with completely futile responses.

Exactly.

When I realized that 90% of one particular person's

POSTS look like THIS

and go on to have extremely long and excitable paragraphs in another font 

AND ALMOST ALWAYS INCLUDE A BROAD AND VAGUE GENERALIZATION

and definitely always some sort of self-congratulatory and masturbatory declaration of superiority

it became really easy to never engage that person ever again. 

15 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm not wrong.  There is no necessity for a 90 day discovery process as you so claim.  The process itself can literally take weeks, not months as you also claimed.

Whether it's realistic to happen is another argument altogether, but the grounds you are standing on with regards to the necessary length of the process are just flat false.  GD you are exhausting.

Sure there is. It's right there in the constitution.  Look it up.  ;) ;D

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

I don't read solid walls of text to start with. 

If you don't care enough about your post to organize it into paragraphs, why should I try to read it?

But if he post in lowercase you're all in right? ;D

14 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, that’s an easy one, Democrats use voter fraud to get people elected, Republicans use voter suppression. Any thing else?  😂

Another fact-free post.  :-\

If I cared,  I would suggest we start listing actual examples of each.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Actually there was one fact in it.

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Could be wrong, but I believe he was joking. Hope so, because I laughed.

21 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Could be wrong, but I believe he was joking. Hope so, because I laughed.

Of course I was joking, homer has no sense of humor.

On 1/10/2021 at 10:52 PM, autigeremt said:

Impeaching the president is a mistake in my opinion but do as they wish. They never listen and rarely do what’s best for the country in its entirety. 

We’re in the Endgame now. I hope the country doesn’t go off the rails to much. 

Godspeed AU Family. 

You’re against accountability— noted. Might make the crazies crazy. 🙄

Archived