Big Cat Visitors (List Updated 23rd July)

toddc

Not a bad list but no OT's. I was hoping for some 2023 OT's

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Not a bad list but no OT's. I was hoping for some 2023 OT's

I was gonna same something similar, but figured it would be met with a particular poster's "obviously the staff isn't concerned about the OL" BS schtick.  You are 100% correct that it's a bit alarming.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I was gonna same something similar, but figured it would be met with a particular poster's "obviously the staff isn't concerned about the OL" BS schtick.  You are 100% correct that it's a bit alarming.

Definitely frustrating with our recent history.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Not getting some OT's into the Big Cat thing isn't necessarily telling. It was short notice, after all. Not getting one or two through the transfer portal is, however, quite telling. Telling of what? That they are happy to stand pat with the cards they are holding for the '21 season.

The '21 O-line is an experienced bunch, which also means they are an older bunch, eligibility-wise. We need to sign some Class of '22 O-line guys this coming cycle.  BC attendees or not, it's time to shake and bake on the recruiting trail.

The staff could be quietly lining up O-line transfers for next year, but that won't be known until after this coming season is over.

I'll be interested to see what Keith put out bc the running total from Rivals is pretty weak. I think maybe 1-2 22 4* kids that aren't committed 

36 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'll be interested to see what Keith put out bc the running total from Rivals is pretty weak. I think maybe 1-2 22 4* kids that aren't committed 

Keith’s list is at the top in the OP

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, toddc said:

Just picked up two 2023 5*

• Love 2

1 hour ago, toddc said:

So it's pretty bad for this year, but hopefully it pays dividends for the 23 class. 

They've been working a future class harder than I've seen any other staff. I'm hoping it pays off

• Like 1

Man, we are in some kind of OL purgatory with recruiting. It may require human sacrifice to reverse the trend. Thankfully, we have some excellent candidates on this board and could probably offer a two-for-one sacrifice special 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, fredst said:

Man, we are in some kind of OL purgatory with recruiting. It may require human sacrifice to reverse the trend. Thankfully, we have some excellent candidates on this board and could probably offer a two-for-one sacrifice special 

Are you Isaac or Abraham?

1 hour ago, fredst said:

15 years ago, I would have gladly offered two teenage daughters. But hell, I guess I'll keep them both now. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

15 years ago, I would have gladly offered two teenage daughters. But hell, I guess I'll keep them both now. 

I can soooooo relate to this post (except, three teenage daughters)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, fredst said:

I can soooooo relate to this post (except, three teenage daughters)

Anyone named Isaac in that group of yours? JK

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Dang you’re quick brother! 😝 

At 6.1 he needs to grow a little, but if not he’ll be a low road grader.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

I posted this earlier in a different thread.

Staff and support personnel have done an amazing job on short notice.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bigbird said:

Damn straight.  We need more punters.  Can never have enough depth there.  P

41 minutes ago, Paladin said:

I posted this earlier in a different thread.

Staff and support personnel have done an amazing job on short notice.

Hey @W.E.D

You are losing  your narrative as we speak!

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2