2024 5* SF Jahki Howard

AUreo

I couldn't find a thread but this kid is exciting. ESPN 5-star recruit and currently ranks in the Top 5 nationally, overall. 

5-star Jahki Howard

Norcross, GA

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/playerrankings/_/class/2024

Offers: Auburn, Georgetown, Georgia Tech, Georgia, Florida, LSU, Texas, among others

247 scout report:

Howard is a project wing loaded with the elite long term tools to be great. He is very long, athletic, and disruptive on the defensive end. Howard plays hards in spurts and is productive on both ends when doing so. However, his entire skillset on the perimeter will need to evolve. He has a clean jumper and ball handling skills that are improving, but he produces more with his athletic ability than with skill. Howard's basketball is ahead of him as he does possess a significant upside. High major programs are drawn to his freaky athletic ability and his terrific potential in the game.

- - - - - - - - - -

Edited by AUreo
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, AUreo said:

I couldn't find a thread

Because we don't usually create threads on recruits more than a year out. So many twists & turns usually happen & we usually wait to see if AU is a real factor.

On 10/15/2021 at 12:28 PM, AUreo said:

I couldn't find a thread but this kid is exciting. ESPN 5-star recruit and currently ranks in the Top 5 nationally, overall. 

5-star Jahki Howard

Norcross, GA

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/playerrankings/_/class/2024

Offers: Auburn, Georgetown, Georgia Tech, Georgia, Florida, LSU, Texas, among others

247 scout report:

Howard is a project wing loaded with the elite long term tools to be great. He is very long, athletic, and disruptive on the defensive end. Howard plays hards in spurts and is productive on both ends when doing so. However, his entire skillset on the perimeter will need to evolve. He has a clean jumper and ball handling skills that are improving, but he produces more with his athletic ability than with skill. Howard's basketball is ahead of him as he does possess a significant upside. High major programs are drawn to his freaky athletic ability and his terrific potential in the game.

- - - - - - - - - -

University of Auburn you say?!  I feel great about this recruitment already!!! lol 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2021 at 3:25 PM, GwillMac6 said:

University of Auburn you say?!  I feel great about this recruitment already!!! lol 

My all-time favorite: University of LSU