how many of you root for bama when wwe do not play them?

aubiefifty

Until a few years ago, I would NEVER pull for bama under any circumstances.

However, at this point, I'll pull for bama in 1 situation.... if it keeps uga from winning a NC. Even if it means bama wins the NC. They've won so many that I'm desensitized to it. But uga hasn't gotten one in 40 years, and I hope it stays that way. 

But I hate both teams, and hope they lose all of their games.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I never want Alabama to win under any circumstances. Georgia doesn't bother me that much. We hardly beat them anymore but that's our fault for not being a better football team. I don't live among their fans so I don't see or hear what others seem to. 

• Like 4

My entire attitude about thuga changed during the 2010 season. Trying to make Nick Fairly out to be public enemy #1. The relentless Pat Forde like attacks by writers at the AJC (Mark Bradley to name one) and the Atlanta media in general. They’ve become nasty and completely lost their collective minds. For all their entitlement and bluster, they clearly have a psychological block when it comes to uat. At least Auburn is not intimidated and won a few. 7 losses in row when the stakes were the highest and the whole world was watching, they play like the keystone cops. I revel in their misery.

• Like 3

All I've got to say is Masked 3:16. If you've been around AU message board long enough, you'll know what it means. 

I'll pass on watching the game altogether. 

• Like 1

image.gif.be72cb39b6b11a95c2230f458a723ca3.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/31/2021 at 9:01 PM, yngwie1995 said:

Until a few years ago, I would NEVER pull for bama under any circumstances.

However, at this point, I'll pull for bama in 1 situation.... if it keeps uga from winning a NC. Even if it means bama wins the NC. They've won so many that I'm desensitized to it. But uga hasn't gotten one in 40 years, and I hope it stays that way. 

But I hate both teams, and hope they lose all of their games.

Exactly. I wouldn't say I pull for them as much as it is I pull for thuga to lose. I won't watch the championship game btw. Maybe bits and pieces.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 8:35 PM, aubiefifty said:

Well I am not an “SEC fan”. I’m an Auburn grad, supporter, and fan. Bammer winning anything never, ever benefits Auburn.

Bammer vs Georgia….I will just have another beer.

• Like 4

I can't speak to other's experiences, YMMV. But speaking for me and my house, after 33 years living amongst Gumps and 3 years and counting living in leg humper country, Gumps are completely insufferable and the worst of the two by far and it's not really close. If Stalin, Lenin, Mao and Marx were reincarnated and chose to form a college football team with 81 of their fellow comrades I might root for spUAT against them. But beyond that I want them to lose every game they play. 

I will gladly root for uat. Just let me know when hell freezes over…….

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I cannot and will not be for UAT.   I dislike UGA too.   The best case is for UAT to lose and UGA to be disqualified a week later.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AUloggerhead said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... good one, fitty.  Here's another question for the board:  how many of you would attend a uat bowl game decked out in AU gear just to root against them?  What we're up against -- pathetic losers

I did. SEC championship the year they lost to Florida. Was asked by a Big time Jammer because non of his other jammers would spend the money. Had my picture made in front of the big Saban picture that was the cover for Sports Illustrated. All blue and orange from head to toe with a giant fat AU in the middle of my shirt and my AU visor "when wearing a visor was still cool"  Got on the marta train all seats full had to stand up front, when i got on it went silent one lady said he's got on Auburn stuff her husband said for the love of God do not look him in the eye. We all busted out laughing. I had a blast was well received for the most part. Had one stupid drunk open his mouth and his own people shut him down.

I have never once rooted for them, nor will I ever under any circumstance.

2 hours ago, AUloggerhead said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... good one, fitty.  Here's another question for the board:  how many of you would attend a uat bowl game decked out in AU gear just to root against them?  What we're up against -- pathetic losers

An old fraternity brother of mine went to the Sugar Bowl a few years back when bammur was trashed by Oky.  I called him after the game and asked him to gauge the mood in the French Quarter and he said it was fantastic because he was handing out complementary sharp objects to the bammurs.