Meet the New Tigers: Enyce Sledge

Zeek

109 days until kick off! Here is a player I hope to see get some time against Mercer. Please give this a read and let me know what y'all think!

https://barningknight.substack.com/p/meet-the-new-tigers-enyce-sledge?r=bcms0&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

EnyceSledge1.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, oracle79 said:

Nice clean website. Enjoyed your analysis - hope you keep it up!

Thank you. I hope it'll help generate some discussion on the board that isn't so doom & gloom.

• Like 1

Very good analyses especially the cons  hand fighting, playing behind the pads and playing lower., As you said very common issue with HS players as they can get away with it is HS. The good news these are all things that he can  and hopefully will improve on along with  a solid strength and conditioning plan with a solid nutrition plan.  This is the type of 3* that will develop assuming he has the proper work ethic. In a year or two he should settle right in as a player getting significant PT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2022 at 8:39 AM, Zeek said:

109 days until kick off! Here is a player I hope to see get some time against Mercer. Please give this a read and let me know what y'all think!

https://barningknight.substack.com/p/meet-the-new-tigers-enyce-sledge?r=bcms0&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

EnyceSledge1.png

I think this is the guy that I recall used his hands a lot for a HS DL, though his technique needed help as you say. I'd have to go back and watch film again. 

• Like 1