Alex Rose to FSU

metafour

Nope.........Just means that Diddy Bowden is up to his Usual ways down at F$U. I called it last Mon. - Tues. when I heard he was taking a visit there this past weekend.

yea, this was easier to see than kareem crowell. hey, he wanted to play for the team that he grew up cheering for. can't blame him for that.i just hate that it's so late in the process.

215576[/snapback]

Yeah, I just can't see being a DT and switching from the SEC to L'ville... I am disappointed in Rose's decommission, but I am confident that CTT will fill the void.

Going to the big D this week and am going to be out of touch with recruiting...what will I do??? :(:(

Pull us through this week guys. WDE!

This is a defection that we can absorb with no problem. We already have some VERY strong commits. I hear the Earl Alexander visit is going well. If we could land Hawthorne and Alexander, we will never remember the name Alex Rose

He was an FSU homie according to this:

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...330/1002/SPORTS

But receiver Alex Rose, of Jacksonville First Coast, is committed to Auburn. FSU, of course, is hoping to change Rose's allegiance to the Seminoles this weekend. Rose grew up a fan of FSU and has indicated he's interested in the Seminoles.

''They have to make me feel comfortable,'' Rose told Rivals.com. ''I want to get out there and play. ... That's the school I liked growing up. It plays a factor because if I go to FSU, I won't have to find the passion.''

According to rivals, AU has pulled jis scholly. Said Tubs said if you take the visit, we pull it and they did.

215757[/snapback]

Wow, if that's true, Tubs is not throwing the old curve ball - it's HARDBALL only!

This is just really weird to me.

1. Commits to AU early

2. Takes a late trip to FSU

3. Commits to FSU

4. Decommits from FSU and recommits to Auburn 1 day after committing to FSU

5. FSU drops off totally from his list of interests

I know that these kids have a lot on them but surely there isn't this much uncertainty with committing, but dang...this is a bit much.

From what I understand, Bowden was using Rose as bait to get another WR prospect they wanted. Rose was the backup plan in case their real target backed out. Given the fact that it is FSU, I don't doubt anything I hear. If I was Alex Rose, I would probably have some hard feeling too. I hate that he got treated that way by the school he most admired growing up, but it worked out well for us.

Maybe we can play FSU during his time here and he can get an opportunity to light 'em up!!!

Archived