UGa game

rocketman37

I know it's pretty far out on the radar, but does anyone have an idea which network will carry the game?What time?

I'm planning travel around that game.

Thanks, and War Eagle from a half-century Auburn fan.

If the dogs lose to Florida, this game will have lost much of it's "glitter".

Then it will just be AU vs. UGA and people outside the South just don't care.....WDE!

At this point.............ESPN. Might make CBS, but I expect them to pick the Arkansas v/s UT matchup.

I can't remember the last time it wasn't the ESPN game at Jordan-Hare.

Wasn't it on CBS in 2004? That said, I agree that :arky: vs. :ut: will probably get top-billing.

In 2004 and 2002 it was a CBS game. The last time it was on ESPN in Jordan-Hare was the 2000 overtime game where Rudi ran it in to win it. Looking at the breakdown of the SEC games that weekend there are:

Georgia @ Auburn

South Carolina @ Florida

Kentucky @ Vanderbilt

Alabama @ LSU

Tennessee @ Arkansas

CBS will more than likely take the Tennessee - Arkansas game because it could be a preview of the SEC Championship game if Florida gets beat by Georgia or someone else and Arkansas only looses one game.

ESPN would probably take either the Auburn-Georgia game or the South Carolina-Florida game because its Spurrier's first trip back to Gainesville since 2001. Also don't forget about LSU-Alabama, but if Georgia beats Florida, ESPN will have the Auburn-UGA game on lockdown.

Ok, nevermind. I could have sworn we played the night game there in 04. Maybe I'm thinking that because it was dark by the end of the game. I could also be thinking about the game last year. Either way, it would help for uga to win a few games before they played us for our SOS.

but if Georgia beats Florida, ESPN will have the Auburn-UGA game on lockdown.

Right, don't hold your breath

My, my, my Link....down on the dawgs? or just don't think it will be highly televised?? :rolleyes:

Gentlemen, Gentlemen, CBS had the 04 game in Jordan Hare at 2:30. ESPN had it last year at Jordan Hare East. I do agree that ESPN will probally have the game for 6:45. Just please Lord don't let it go to ESPN 2 at 8:00 with Pam Ward and bammer homer Mike Gotfried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if Georgia beats Florida, ESPN will have the Auburn-UGA game on lockdown.

Right, don't hold your breath

My, my, my Link....down on the dawgs? or just don't think it will be highly televised?? :rolleyes:

We lost to Vandy, take your freakin pick

Archived