Bynes and McNeil

AUesquire

I want these two bad. Any of you recruiting gurus have an opinion about our chances with either one of these guys? I truly believe that if we ink these two on top of what we already have committed, we will have one of the top 2-3 classes in the nation.

I dont think McNeil is as interested in UA as some of the reports are saying. I really feel like he's either AU or FSU bound.

I will say though, I dont think anyone is going to come close to UT, UF, Texas, Notre Dame, or Southern Cal this year. You get Bynes and McNeil...youd move up to about 8-9.

Who cares if we get close to the top 5?

I have always been pleased with a tubs top 12 or so class because he gets most of the kids he really wants.

AFA tenny, somethings up with that. cutcliffe me all you want, somethings up with that. No problem though, they have ncaa immunity as it is.

we have about a 50-50 shot at mcneil, maybe a little bit of an edge. don't buy any of that crap about enrique following him to fsu to recruit him away. they're both going because they want to go see what fsu has to offer. from what i've heard about bynes, we'll know soon. he's taking a :usc: visit this weekend and it's likely down to us and them. cross your fingers.

Archived