W: Apple Ipod (Any)

woods1110

I'm pretty sure buying one from someone will do no good. You have to register it, and if it's registered on two computers, it won't load your songs on it, and it'll erase the ones that have already been loaded... or so I've been told.

I'm pretty sure buying one from someone will do no good. You have to register it, and if it's registered on two computers, it won't load your songs on it, and it'll erase the ones that have already been loaded... or so I've been told.

No that's not true. I use my iPod on my home and work computers with no problem. Where you run into issues is when you try to use more than one iPod on one computer and even that can be worked around.

No that's not true. I use my iPod on my home and work computers with no problem. Where you run into issues is when you try to use more than one iPod on one computer and even that can be worked around.

There are also programs that will wipe out the registration, so it can be used by someone else.

Archived