Awesome performance

WinCrimson

Great performance by you guys tonight. Truth is, I saw it in person. I was sitting in class today and thought about how I might as well just drive down there... so my and some of my friends made the trip. I will say we were pretty jealous at how the students get half court seats!

Also, Jeff Lebo is a damn fine coach. I've noticed improvement in your team every year he's been there -- but never has it been more evident. To say that he has you pointed in the right direction is an understatement. I take him over Gottfried 10 out of 10 times.

All in all, it was good to get to see some of friends and family over at AU. If I could pick a player to score 17 against us, it'd be Willie Frank Tolbert. The guy's worked super hard to get where he is and is first class all around. I think he definitely has a future in the pros. So yeah, I would have liked to come away with the W... but really wasn't expecting it. This team has shown that have no desire to play with emotion on the road too many times for me to EVER get my hopes up.

So, congrats guys. Hopefully, the outcome will be a little different when AU makes it's return visit.

P.S. We made it back to Tuscaloosa in less than 2 hours. And, with no ticket! :o

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I think that game may be a turning point for us.

Did you get to see the award of the Iron Bowl Trophy? Who got it this year? :thumbsup:

Great performance by you guys tonight. Truth is, I saw it in person. I was sitting in class today and thought about how I might as well just drive down there... so my and some of my friends made the trip. I will say we were pretty jealous at how the students get half court seats!

Also, Jeff Lebo is a damn fine coach. I've noticed improvement in your team every year he's been there -- but never has it been more evident. To say that he has you pointed in the right direction is an understatement. I take him over Gottfried 10 out of 10 times.

All in all, it was good to get to see some of friends and family over at AU. If I could pick a player to score 17 against us, it'd be Willie Frank Tolbert. The guy's worked super hard to get where he is and is first class all around. I think he definitely has a future in the pros. So yeah, I would have liked to come away with the W... but really wasn't expecting it. This team has shown that have no desire to play with emotion on the road too many times for me to EVER get my hopes up.

So, congrats guys. Hopefully, the outcome will be a little different when AU makes it's return visit.

P.S. We made it back to Tuscaloosa in less than 2 hours. And, with no ticket! :o

Thank you. I appreciate that and our team appreciates that.

Yay finally a UAT fan without his B) on

Quality post, Win.... you rarely post poor comments anyway. One of the few, the proud, the quality bammer ;)

Quality post, Win.... you rarely post poor comments anyway. One of the few, the proud, the quality bammer ;)

Congrats on the win. We got steamrolled.

I agree classy post as always

Archived