Luther Davis and LSU part ways

BamaGrad03

Its premium info so I wont post it here. But by tomorrow you guys will hear that LSU pulled Davis' offer.

You also may hear (this part is speculative) that Davis and Paige (4 star WR) will be tripping to UA together. They are a package deal according to some.

And you aren't at all curious as to why his scholarship was pulled???

If I saw a nice looking couch sitting on the side of the road, I'd prob go find out why its there before I took it in my house.... Things that are too good to be true, usually are...

If I saw a nice looking couch sitting on the side of the road, I'd prob go find out why its there before I took it in my house.... Things that are too good to be true, usually are...

Has Auburn pulled theirs? Nope. Or how about Florida, Florida State, Louisville, and Oklahoma? Don't kid yourself.

His offer was pulled because Les Miles has a rule about his verbals visiting other schools.

The LSU faithful are positive it is because Davis broke one of Mile's sacred rules: Thou shalt not visit another school after thou hast committed to Corndog U!

A few LSU fans believe that Davis probably told Miles he was serious about Bama and Miles pulled the offer to save face.

I really don't know that much about Davis. Naturally, the LSU fans who were kissing his butt last week are screaming about what a no account, POS, no talent kid he is and that they didn't need him. I do know that he is a 4-star rated D-lineman who committed to them at the Army-All Star game. He took a visit to Alabama last weekend and his Momma was quoted Tuesday as saying that she thought Alabama was where he needed to go and that they were gonna pray about it.

Pulling his offer will have interesting results. If LSU tries to reason that he broke the rule and visited another school, then they are also gonna have to pull Ernest McCoy's offer to be fair. McCoy is a 6'5" 330lb 4-star O-lineman who went on a visit to West Virginia after committing to LSU. If they pull McCoy's offer, then I'll agree to the broke Mile's policy excuse. If McCoy keeps his offer, I think it is because Miles knew he was going to decommit and go to Alabama. By pulling his offer before he officially decommits, LSU can save face and say it was their choice rather than his. "That bastard Saban didn't walk into West Monroe and steal an LSU commit, we didn't want him!"

We all know that it will get spun about 3 or 4 different ways by Bama, LSU, Auburn and other SEC fans. But just like the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop, "The World may never know."

Well............................who cares!!!

We are not worried about this kid. Why do we care anyway???? We beat your arses with whom ever you get anyway|!

Well, since I've been informed of the "As the World Turns" , I see it was politics and not the player's character that changed the offer. Congrats Bama on a big recruit. I hope Mama's mind was changed for the right reasons. I look forward to playing the next iron bowl with an even deck and adding a victory to frank tolberts extra thumb.

OMG OMG OMG, LSU now only has 6 top d-line commits! What are we going to do? Is this the end of LSU football as we know it? Stay tuned......... :roflol:

Honestly, the guy recruited 3 of our top players in our recruiting class including 5 star DT Joseph Barksdale and the #6 ranked athlete in the nation in Ron Brooks. I do thank him for that. :thumbsup:

The sad part about all of this, Bama fans are on the tigerrant saying it was Nicks "magic" that persuaded him to Bama, OR it might be because he lied to the LSU coaching staff, fanbase, and LSU's scout reporters. The kid wanted Scouts writer to put out an article about how he wasn't in tuscaloosa. :roflol:

Oh, and has anybody heard about Sidell Corely visiting LSU this weekend? Looks like Miles is ready to steal another from Alabama :big: .

To everything, turn, turn, turn...

BTW, Sidell Corley is currently committed to Florida, not Alabama.

While he visited Bama last weekend, he is not Bama's to lose. Google, Scout, Rivals, they can all be your friend if you just give them a shot. That way you won't end up making fallacious statements that hurt your credibility.

He still isn't committed to Bama yet, so I am not saying anyone has worked any magic.

His offer was pulled because Les Miles has a rule about his verbals visiting other schools.

It seems like I heard Slick Nick say something along those lines. Then he immediately started visiting kids who are committed to other schools. Somewhat hypocritical isn't it? But for some reason I don't expect you or any other Bama fans to acknowledge it.

According to the morning edition of the Bham News, LSU hasn't "pulled" anything from Davis. In fact, it states that Miles dispatched three coaches to do damage control. Stay tuned.

According to the morning edition of the Bham News, LSU hasn't "pulled" anything from Davis. In fact, it states that Miles dispatched three coaches to do damage control. Stay tuned.

Well, I believe the Bham news is bullsh***in you. His scholarship was pulled and according to scout analysts, he's still holding on to hope LSU will take him back. :no:

EDIT: C'mon Tigerbait, you know better than that. Watch the language.

Congrats bammer!

Great commit! (who was quoted as saying that $aban is an unlikable scumbag and that the only school he has any interest in whatsoever is LSU, yet if $aban were coaching there he would look elsewhere because he's such a slimeball. However, since he's a liar with enough obvious character flaws that even the cordogs don't want him, he can now seek refuge in the Land of Misfit Toys where fans embrace those with poor character. Congratulations. Get the kid an ice cream cone.)

Archived