Adam Herring Commits

metafour

From trusted sources this kid will be a Sen'Derrick Marks, Zach Clayton level steal. He was the best player on the best HS team in Arkansas, has strong bloodlines, and is a relentless worker. His SR video hasn't been released yet but from what I've heard its thoroughly impressive.

Looks like the Malzahn/Mustain drama has put several on the road.

This one really had nothing to do with the Arkansas drama. Adam Herring's father is Arkansas DC (and former AU coach) Reggie Herring. Adam really didn't want to play under his father so Arkansas was never really in consideration at all.

Auburn is really picking the :arky: 's backyard clean this year.

Isn't Tuberville from Arkansas?

Burns and Ziemba were pretty solidly :au: before all the drama unfolded. Probably makes them less likely to change back to Arky at the last minute, but it didn't impact their initial decision.

It says a lot to me that Coach herring would want his kid to go to Auburn. he knows the SEC intimately. He must think pretty well of :au: and CTT to allow Adam to go here.

Not to mention that Reggie (his dad) was defensive coordinator under Pat Dye at Auburn. His Dad is an emotional coach with a lot of piss and vinegar. Adam probably has the same traits since Dad coaced him some too. Finally,I have to wonder if his commit signals that Bynes has decided to go elsewhere or Auburn simply got tired of waiting. Looks like McNeil may be leaning toward the turds now since he has posponed his news conference since visiting turd town. These next few days should be interesting and I'm hoping TT can wind up with a bang.

Not to mention that Reggie (his dad) was defensive coordinator under Pat Dye at Auburn. His Dad is an emotional coach with a lot of piss and vinegar. Adam probably has the same traits since Dad coaced him some too. Finally,I have to wonder if his commit signals that Bynes has decided to go elsewhere or Auburn simply got tired of waiting. Looks like McNeil's grandfather may be leaning toward the turds now since he has posponed his news conference since visiting turd town. These next few days should be interesting and I'm hoping TT can wind up with a bang.

Fixed that for you.

I have heard that Bynes is 90% an Auburn Tiger but does anybody know for sure what Herring's commitment means to that?

Maybe Adam will become #35 and save the managers a lot of trouble with uniforms.

This one really had nothing to do with the Arkansas drama. Adam Herring's father is Arkansas DC (and former AU coach) Reggie Herring. Adam really didn't want to play under his father so Arkansas was never really in consideration at all.

You know, I look at that differently. I think it had a lot to do with the Arkansas drama. The way I figure it, Coach Herring would never let his son play at Arkansas, since there is no telling what will happen there. Nothing good, I expect.

Also, a lot of people think R. Herring will not be in :arky: that much longer.

Is Reggie the guy who made some cracks about Borges this season? I remember one of their coaches getting folks riled up.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Is Reggie the guy who made some cracks about Borges this season? I remember one of their coaches getting folks riled up.

Yes, said that Borges had become predictable. Also had a flap over the use of pink shirts for injured players. Folks mad ehim sound like he was against breast cancer victims.

I think Adam might end up being a real diamond in the rough. Sure, he's a three star recruit, but I am going on the record as predicting big things for him in the next five years.

His video looks good. He's very aggressive, especially on the pass rush. Not sure of his ability to shed blockers and such as the video didn't really focus on that.

Also, a lot of people think R. Herring will not be in :arky: that much longer.

For some reason I thought it was their D-Line coach that said it.

Archived