Bama Women's Basketball Team Sets Record

lukeduke

First of all, congrats to the Bama Women for not winning a conference game all season long. It's hard to keep up with the new bama tradition of mediocrity, but you ladies set the bar high. As for the record, in the women's tournament game, the bama women had 42 turnovers. Last I checked, the games still last 40 minutes, so they have managed to turn it over once a minute and then some.

Linky Dinky

First of all, congrats to the Bama Women for not winning a conference game all season long. It's hard to keep up with the new bama tradition of mediocrity, but you ladies set the bar high. As for the record, in the women's tournament game, the bama women had 42 turnovers. Last I checked, the games still last 40 minutes, so they have managed to turn it over once a minute and then some.

Linky Dinky

:lol:

Linky Dinky

:lol:

Where have you gone, Rick Moody? A nation turns it lonely eyes to you....... :whistle:

How long has Smith been the HC at bama? I just cant see her being there much longer, unless she just started. Maybe she is the Tide's next Jeff Lebo, weathering the storm to make the great leap forward.

...and that was the second time this year Ole Miss had forced 40 turnovers in a game against Alabama.

That's just hard to imagine.

That game yesterday had 70 combined turnovers...I'll bet that was just thrilling to watch for the tens of people in attendance. B)

I had to do a double take the other day when I ran across the score for the LSU-Bammer womens game...70-27.

27 points; that's high school basketball bad!

I had to do a double take the other day when I ran across the score for the LSU-Bammer womens game...70-27.

Hey, hey, hey, cut the lady bammers some slack. It's not their fault them Lady tigers are so damn good. :lol::lsu::lsu::lsu::lsu::lsu:

sadly MOST high school teams can score 27....even the bad ones..at least here anyway. Now, this hasn't always been the case. I remember in 1986 the year after i graduated, the girls team at my high school won state (they now have 4 or 5 state titles) and was undefeated. They beat another local high school 106-13. Yes it was ugly...lol...

Archived