If Auburn wins today

BamaGrad03

I would have considered us SEC West champs but now I am going to consider us Co-runner ups with Arky and either Bama/ Miss. St. :thumbsup:

And Alabama wins tomorrow. Do you consider AU West Champions or West Co Champions?

backhanded stab at our co-west championships in football that are awarded by the SEC not individual schools.... doesn't matter...we kicked uat ass TWICE.....

BG jinxed his own team worse.

I hope we get them for the third time in the NIT.

I hope they're watching our NIT game from home. B)

BG jinxed his own team worse.

I hope we get them for the third time in the NIT.

You know...we COULD meet in the SEC tourney. That would require wins from both teams. So that may be expecting too much.

If they meet in the SEC Finals, I'll give you $100 if they meet yet again in the NIT. Heh.

Truth be known, if we actually did meet in the SEC tourney finals (by a string of miracles) then both teams would end up in the Big Dance. Auburn b/c we'd beat Bama for a 3rd time ( :big: ) and nab that auto invite, and Bama b/c they would have played their way back into the tourney.

If they meet in the SEC Finals, I'll give you $100 if they meet yet again in the NIT. Heh.

Truth be known, if we actually did meet in the SEC tourney finals (by a string of miracles) then both teams would end up in the Big Dance. Auburn b/c we'd beat Bama for a 3rd time ( :big: ) and nab that auto invite, and Bama b/c they would have played their way back into the tourney.

Hence the joke, the winner would be in the NCAA Tourney.

Archived