? for bama fans

WAR-MATT

Does this embarrass you? You just beat a 6-7 Colorado team that was 2-10 the year before 30-24. Boy how the mighty have fallen. B)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roflol::lol::roflol::lol:

Hey Buffs..Hey Buffs...we just beat the hell out of you.

Damn that was a HUGE stadium. What high school normally plays there?

Does this embarrass you? You just beat a 6-7 Colorado team that was 2-10 the year before 30-24. Boy how the mighty have fallen. B)

That's just FUGLY.

Whoa! I thought I saw one of those houndstooth baseball caps that nobody wears in that video!

I thought the guy in front of me checking out of WalMart yesterday was wearing one. I'm sure my eyes were deceiving me. Wonder what team that is that has black and white houndstooth caps with a red script "A" on it?

Whoa! I thought I saw one of those houndstooth baseball caps that nobody wears in that video!

I thought the guy in front of me checking out of WalMart yesterday was wearing one. I'm sure my eyes were deceiving me. Wonder what team that is that has black and white houndstooth caps with a red script "A" on it?

No, you definitely saw it. I caught a glimpse of the rare beast yesterday in the Opelika walmart, matched his cutoff t-shirt and jorts nicely. And no i'm not making this up.

Give it up already. You folks know that those "houndstooth" caps went the way of the dinosaur. :big:

(Some say they were never even in production).............. :poke:

Archived