Burton Scott and his Esca...Umm, GMC Envoy, yeah that's it...

The Prowler

No.....you're getting BS mixed up with JJ. I guess have the REC check the receipts, you know, to make sure I'm right...lol.

That really is crazy. Prowler, I suggest that you save those on a backup drive. They will be really good in a year or two when a loi arrives in Tuscaloosa. Also, you may want to lay low. You remember what happened to the last guy that had the goods on the tide.

That really is crazy. Prowler, I suggest that you save those on a backup drive. They will be really good in a year or two when a loi arrives in Tuscaloosa. Also, you may want to lay low. You remember what happened to the last guy that had the goods on the tide.

the pictures were posted on BOL earlier today. its not like Prowler has found some sort of ground breaking evidence. as usual, he is just getting things from message boards. i thought it was pretty funny though, apparently BJ has a pretty good sense of humor. i'll give you three guesses as to who sent these pics out in the first place.....first two don't count. ;)

PS - thats not even a newer Escalade. it has to be a 2006 or older.

the pictures were posted on BOL earlier today. its not like Prowler has found some sort of ground breaking evidence. as usual, he is just getting things from message boards. i thought it was pretty funny though, apparently BJ has a pretty good sense of humor. i'll give you three guesses as to who sent these pics out in the first place.....first two don't count. ;)

I didn't know anyone said that it was brand new. My understanding is that the payroll was so high last year they had to go the "gently used" route.

I didn't know anyone said that it was brand new. My understanding is that the payroll was so high last year they had to go the "gently used" route.

i wonder if the Escalade OU bought Julio was used too? its funny, OU bought Julio an Escalade, then Alabama bought him a used 2001 Tahoe, then Alabama bought him and BJ Scott used Escalades that are 3 years old. or maybe BJ got a used one and Julio got a new one. i just can't keep track of these things. i wonder what Julio does with all the vehicles all these teams buy for him. i wonder if AU bought BJ the orange caprice he drives....hmmmmm.....

This is too funny. I wonder...How funny it will be when the NCAA re-opens it's branch office in west vance?

I know. You'd think the year model would be a huge give away. Everyone knows that's JPW's ride.

Didn't you get the memos' people are unloading large SUV's for more fuel efficiency. Bama's picking them up pretty cheap.

This is too funny. I wonder...How funny it will be when the NCAA re-opens it's branch office in west vance?

probably when you dislodge your head from your rear-end and realize BJ's former coach posted these after BJ sent them to him as a joke.....and i don't see that happening anytime soon.

If this is BS's sense of humor, he needs to pull HIS head out of his own rear end.

"hmmm, when there is a bunch of rumors going around that I may have recieved a gift from the REC of an Escalade, I should go out and take a picture next to one and put it on the internet for funz!"

I hope he is taking the slow kid classes at bama or he won't make it academically.

Listen to RWS....."Those pictures were posted on such and such website....Prowler got them off of a website". So, RWS, getting them off of a website some how makes the pictures untrue? I mean, like I stated in another thread, how the hell else could I have gotten those pictures....I guess I could stalk players and take pictures of them to post on a website, but I feel that would be kinda creepy....don't you? Also, where did I state that the pictures were taken by me? I'm pretty sure Everyone here realizes that, unless it's a picture of myself, that it was taken from another website...Duhhh?

Listen to RWS....."Those pictures were posted on such and such website....Prowler got them off of a website". So, RWS, getting them off of a website some how makes the pictures untrue? I mean, like I stated in another thread, how the hell else could I have gotten those pictures....I guess I could stalk players and take pictures of them to post on a website, but I feel that would be kinda creepy....don't you? Also, where did I state that the pictures were taken by me? I'm pretty sure Everyone here realizes that, unless it's a picture of myself, that it was taken from another website...Duhhh?

the point is who took the pictures and why they were posted and who they were originally posted by. you posted them in a "oh he's busted" fashion, when the pictures came from a former coach who received them from BJ himself as a joke.

the point is who took the pictures and why they were posted and who they were originally posted by. you posted them in a "oh he's busted" fashion, when the pictures came from a former coach who received them from BJ himself as a joke.

Are you like 3years old?

Grow up, Take a joke dummy. You would think it was funny as hell if that was a Auburn player

Archived