Online Business Opportunity

SKCAUB

Monday, September 22, 2008

Online Business Opportunity

Hey Everyone,

I'm just like you! I have responsibilities and financial obligations...and my job is going AWAY in November of 2009. That's right, gone, kaput, outta here.... I work for a large IT concern, and our contract is being bought out. We have NO IDEA whether or not we'll receive any kind of compensation package for hanging around till the end (past performance of our company says, "NO", to that!) And finding another job in this market is extremely difficult. I am only 2 years and 5 months from early retirement, at 62, and the job is going to put me there prematurely.

SO...what to do, what to do? Well, my brother hooked up with an outfit that's doing online affiliate sales with a search engine, and he's going great guns...I mean really making some money, after just 9 weeks. I just signed up and I put out my first online ad campaign yesterday. Why do I tell you this? Because number 1, as I said, my brother's making money...and today, it's ALL ABOUT multiple streams of income. And an online business that doesn't take all of your time and money seems like a great idea to me.

Why do I want to give you this information? Simple...I make money if you join up...and there's plenty of other money to go around in this great internet business. Then you can do the same thing for people that you know and love!

If you're interested...seriously interested, e-mail me at schappelle@stevenchappelle.com and I'll send you a link that gives you the entire low down. And the best thing about this business is, you can spend as much, or as little, time and money as you want to, to get your ad campaigns going. After an expensive divorce, I don't have a lot of extra cash to throw down a hole...and I'm telling you, even I can afford this. And all of the info is free of charge. This is no gimmick...so e-mail me today....

Talk to you soon!

Steven Chappelle

Duluth, Ga.

:au::homer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is this on-line Amway?

NO....

Please check out my blog...WAR EAGLE!

http://best-searchblogspot.blogspot.com/

Guys, my brother and I are making good money at this. There are basically three sources of income, with subdivisions. For an overview, I'll stick to the three.

1) Referrals: When you get other people to join the program, you can make up to $30 on each of them, from the owner of the system. I have already made $385 and have plenty more in the works.

2) GDI: GDI is the webhosting site that you encourage your referrals to use. You can make up to $3000 per month from this facet alone.

3) Google Ads: This is your main source of income.

So it's a tried and true opportunity...read up on it...see the link on my previous post, and give it a shot.

Thanks,

Steven C.

• 1 month later...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mo' Money!!!

Hey Everyone,

BOOM! Just picked up another $90.00 into my Paypal account from this fab internet business. If you haven't started yet, you're missing the boat!

Remember, there are THREE ways to make money with this program, and it's ALL about multiple streams of income!

ALSO...I've just become affiliated with the TOP debt reduction software program in the US and Canada. This is NO gimmick. Check out February's "SUCCESS" magazine...on newstands NOW! This program works for ANY KIND of DEBT, with NO change in your lifestyle. You don't double up on payments, you don't do bi-weekly...none of that nonsense! It's a software program which helps you manage your money more efficiently. When you see it, you'll be amazed that you didn't think of doing this a long time ago.

Internet business...go here! http://Acme-People-Search.com/signup.php?ref=1220637930GCBI

Debt reduction...e-mail me at: schappelle@stevenchappelle.com

Till next time....

• 2 weeks later...

coughpyramidschemecough

The correct term is "three dimensional triangular business plan".

Archived