My Audio Commentary for the ARK game!

King Tiger Tank

Here is my commentary for the ARKANSAS game! Enjoy and War Eagle!

Here is the link:

http://webpages.charter.net/jcneedham/ark2003.mp3

Below is the Text version:

War Eagle to the Great Auburn Nation! My name is John Needham and these are my commentaries. The Arkansas Game 2003.

Auburn 28 Tennessee 21

Well, A little more than four weeks ago a lot of people considered this Auburn Team to be down and out for the count, but one game at a time it has come back, One win at a time this Auburn team has shown the SEC that Auburn Tigers WILL NOT GO AWAY.

Not since the Florida game of 2001 had I since the Auburn Nation show such support and pride for its players, OUR CHILDREN, as I saw this past Saturday night on the plains in Auburn. From the First quarter to the last quarter, the Auburn Nation was there to support the family. I loved it! It was just so magical. I, like many of you, will never forget it. I knew Auburn was going to beat Tennessee! Why? I believed in them. I believed in OUR PEOPLE and that is what those kids did …They believed in themselves in each other and they BEAT Ole Rocky Top.

So, let this be a lesson for the Auburn Nation and a warning to those who would attempt to place their iron boot on our throats, We will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up..Even when the odds are against us. We have a lot of football yet to play and the ROAD to ATLANTA runs through Fayetteville, where the ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS are waiting for our Tigers. But we will invade and we will succeed…in fact in the words of PATTON…”We are going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads on our tanks…We are going to murder those razorbacks by the bushel!” We are going to bring our favor of BAR-B-Q sauce to the folks in Fayetteville this coming Saturday!

In the all times most of us have a leader in our life to provide encouragement. Well, one of mine is Winston Churchill. Winston Churchill lead England through WWII and it was Churchill’s words that helped guide Rudolph Giuliani, the ex-mayor of New York City, in the aftermath of the Terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centers in September of 2001. Covered in dust Giuliani did not go to sleep that night instead he took a book from his library and started to read from it. The book was Churchill’s diaries and turned to the chapter on WWII and got strength from a person, whom he considered to be a leader.

To honor that thought I am going to play an audio transcript from the ABC MINISERIES: THE WINDS OF WAR. It describes the How the English and Belgium forces were trapped on the beaches of Dunkirk in 1940..surrounded on all sides by the German army…but because of the efforts a small group of people..the English and Belgians were rescued…all because a few people believed that they in the end have the ultimate Victory.

So here the audio transcript. War Eagle and Beat Arkansas!

Is this guy serious?

unfortunately :lol:

I haven't listened to it yet, but hearing what everyone has said about it makes me laugh AND respect the guy for continuing to post them!

Is this guy serious?

He's tough I'll tell you that. Everytime he posts it he gets multiple slams from AU folks. I listened to the first one and it was a blatant rip off of Housel, but not a good one at all. If ever decides to be original I might listen to another one.

I can't believe I let myself listen to another one of those! Looking for improvement, maybe? Nah, I'm really not that naive. (There isn't any.)

Wish I had his intestinal fortitude. Lawsey.

Why even bother with this radio show host wannabe? I still can't believe some of you give this guy even a second. His only posts are his "commentaries". He does not contribute to the board at all, but wants to use the board to "promote" himself in hopes of being "discovered". Take that crap to Kazaa or somewhere else to try to be discovered. Better yet, call in on Finebaum or Jim Rome, but it ticks me off that he only shows up to spew this garbage he calls a commentary.

Guest AuNuma1
Why even bother with this radio show host wannabe?

Why even bother taking the 4-5 minutes it took you to type such harsh words to a fellow Auburn fan if you already knew what the thread was about? Heaven forbid a guy have a dream/hobby...

I agree with Aunuma1....if you have nothing good to say keep it to yourself, its respectable that this guy is pursuing what he wants to do...some of y'all cant say the same.

Why even bother with this radio show host wannabe?

Why even bother taking the 4-5 minutes it took you to type such harsh words to a fellow Auburn fan if you already knew what the thread was about? Heaven forbid a guy have a dream/hobby...

He is just having a little fun and thinking he is doing something that heloves about something that hes why is that so wrong of him???

Hey, Ranger12... I DARE YOU...I DOUBLE DARE YOU..to do your own commentary....The ONLY THING you contribute is BAD THOUGHTS about other Auburn fans...

All, I want to do is provide a voice for the 12th man...ALL you want to do is destroy the 12th man.

You ARE NO FAN of AUBURN FOOTBALL! In fact you should be labeled as a TRAITOR to the Nation.

What have you done lately to attempt to improve yourself. This is what this project has done for me...IN FACT it sounds like afraid of me in some way!

Why not be what your LOGIN name implies...RANGERS LEAD THE WAY...Lets hear you say something positive about the NATION we both love....

Again, I DARE you! Bring IT ON!

This project started out as a project for self improvement....

I have never known the family ...especially those like RANGER12...who would destroy the family...I am attempting to add a mark to the AUBURN NATION and CONTRIBUTE...I AM NOT MAKING ANY MONEY OFF OF THIS ....THIS IS A LABOR OF LOVE! I spend HOURS out of the week trying to write something and this is what I get from my people... I DON'T CARE..I WILL KEEP ON MAKING POSTINGS...ANd there will always be someone out there who want to tear you down because they are a afraid of you and what you represent...Maybe their thinking...I should have thought of that...

BRING IT ON!

Ranger,

This guy must be a Marine or a Seal. :o

You seem to have reacted a bit harshly. Maybe you should drink a glass of warm milk and get a hug from someone. :D

I find the post to be enjoyable. Somewhat laughable. No reason to flame the guy just because he is of a different mind.

Pork! What tigers eat for for dinner?

DOMESTICATE THE RAZORBACKS!

WAR EAGLE! :au:

Here's my thought on it. I have not taken the time to listen to one of these yet. Though I did try. But this guy has put a lot of time and effort into making these. And even if they are really bad, that is no reason to slam the guy for it. Is that how the Auburn Family treats one another? Certainly not! This guy enjoys doing this, then let him do it.

W.E.

Way to go King Tiger Tank, you rock!!! Are you taking public speaking classes or just doing this on your own? Keep hangin' in there and take the criticism for what it's worth. Remember, any of the non-constructive, personal stuff is really not a commentary on you, but on its' author. I think this might be something you will appreciate, though I'm sure you are already familier with it. It's an excerpt from Theodore Roosevelt's 'Citizenship in a Republic' speech in Paris, 1910. This part is known as 'The Man in the Arena.'

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

War Eagle and keep postin'!!!

Way to go King Tiger Tank, you rock!!! Are you taking public speaking classes or just doing this on your own? Keep hangin' in there and take the criticism for what it's worth. Remember, any of the non-constructive, personal stuff is really not a commentary on you, but on its' author. I think this might be something you will appreciate, though I'm sure you are already familier with it. It's an excerpt from Theodore Roosevelt's 'Citizenship in a Republic' speech in Paris, 1910. This part is known as 'The Man in the Arena.'

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

War Eagle and keep postin'!!!

Thanks, Tiger AL...

I am doing this on my own. My boss thought I needed to work on my public speaking skills...I was saying too many..."ummms" in my sales presentations.

If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.

War Eagle!

First of all, I was questioning the fact that this guy only shows up on this board to give his commentaries and that is the only time. That is my gripe. If he wants my respect, then be on here more then just trying to promote yourself. That is what he is doing. If he had been reguarly contributing to the board this whole time and having these commentaries, then I might view him differtnly. How do we even know he is really an :au: man? Maybe he does this for alot of teams on other board under a different name. I listened to his first two and they stunk. I may have been willing listen to the rest, if he would have contributed to the board more. Secondly Tiger Tank, your statement about me only bashing other posters and that is all I do, if your a$$ would be on the board more, you would know that is a bunch of bs. That statement alone really questions your credibility. Lastly, Tiger Tank, don't send me another PM talking crap like that and challenging me. You got something to say about me, say it on the board, you puke. Know your stuff before you come after me!

First of all, I was questioning the fact that this guy only shows up on this board to give his commentaries and that is the only time. That is my gripe. If he wants my respect, then be on here more then just trying to promote yourself. That is what he is doing. If he had been reguarly contributing to the board this whole time and having these commentaries, then I might view him differtnly. How do we even know he is really an :au: man? Maybe he does this for alot of teams on other board under a different name. I listened to his first two and they stunk. I may have been willing listen to the rest, if he would have contributed to the board more. Secondly Tiger Tank, your statement about me only bashing other posters and that is all I do, if your a$$ would be on the board more, you would know that is a bunch of bs. That statement alone really questions your credibility. Lastly, Tiger Tank, don't send me another PM talking crap like that and challenging me. You got something to say about me, say it on the board, you puke. Know your stuff before you come after me!

You just showed your BUTT...and everyone knows it!

You see everyone...He is coward....I look forward to hearing your commentary next week Ranger12......RANGERS LEAD THE WAY ...LOLOLOLOL :lol:

The response really helps your credibility. :rolleyes: How old are your really, 12? I don't have to do a commentary to get my views out. That is what this board is for. Secondly, if you want to make a jab out my military service by making fun of the Ranger battlecry, that is a problem you need to deal with, because I really have nothing to prove to you or anybody on this board. I will leave you with this, if you call somebody a coward over the internet, do you really think that makes you more of man?

Archived