ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

That was one hell of a game last night. To bad Santana pitched a good game not to come out the winner. back to back to back homers then lose the lead the next inning just to have Ug's hit a grand slam top of the 9th

Pretty great way to win, but you're right about Santana. ICYMI: http://deadspin.com/phillies-fans-reactions-to-dan-ugglas-grand-slam-are-am-1563288296

Glad the season is under way, everything looks good so far. Yes, I know, we have a LONG way to go but I like these strong starts and sticking it to the gNATS is even better.

Glad the season is under way, everything looks good so far. Yes, I know, we have a LONG way to go but I like these strong starts and sticking it to the gNATS is even better.

Yeah I wish the Braves could play the Nats every day. They really have Washington's number. And apparently Philly too :)

Alex Wood pitched really well in that loss, too bad he couldn't hold on in the eighth. Gotta feel good about these young arms we have and the way the veterans are playing thus far.

Can you imagine Minor and Floyd donig any better than our starting pitchers have done? It's been amazing. Just hope there are no more injuries and we get a balance of pirching and offense.

Alex Wood pitched an excellent game last night, he threw close to 75% strikes! That's simply amazing...he just got upstaged a tad by the best young pitcher in baseball right now.

Great game yesterday like I've said before this Braves pitching staff has been unbelieveable. Lead the majors with a 1.57 era. Julio pitched fantastic

And, now the hitting has taken a dump. Fredi needs to move the line-up around and get some of the batters going.

Braves have really hit the skids. Actually, they have swung and missed at the skids. It's like watching AU baseball right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hell of a comeback last night...long 7th inning but good results. We finally are showing some hitting again and took 3 of 4 from the Brew-Crew, who are a pretty good team. Hell, even Uggla got a hit last night.

why would the braves give an extension to Johnson when they know he has anger issues? He had career numbers last year, but you know he's likely not to repeat that performance. How do the braves still not have a reasonable 3B option on the farm?

why would the braves give an extension to Johnson when they know he has anger issues? He had career numbers last year, but you know he's likely not to repeat that performance. How do the braves still not have a reasonable 3B option on the farm?

Ramiro Pena is our reasonable 3B option. Chris Johnson is a great player and he will do well. He is young just like the majority of our infield. Don't throw Chris Johnson under the bus yet.

• 2 months later...

RIP, Professor PVW.

I'm 31 and have lived in Atlanta my entire life so I grew up listening to Pete, Ernie, and Skip. It really sucks that all of them have passed but I've got to believe they're up there somewhere having a laugh and calling a game together. RIP

It may be time for them to break out the baby blue uniforms since they are playing like those days. Come on Braves, you're better than this!