ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Heard this morning from a Braves insider that they will use the 4 man-rotation, with possibly Freddie Garcia as the fourth. Wood has been sent to the Bull-Pen for the playoffs. Guess that leaves Maholm odd man out...

That would surprize me given he has by far been the best starter at home.

Heard this morning from a Braves insider that they will use the 4 man-rotation, with possibly Freddie Garcia as the fourth. Wood has been sent to the Bull-Pen for the playoffs. Guess that leaves Maholm odd man out...

That would surprize me given he has by far been the best starter at home.

Here is a right-up on it...looks like Medlen, Minor then Teheran in that order. Maholm has been awful the last half of the season and Garcia is a proven veteran & has played well in his 2 starts with ATL.

http://www.talkingchop.com/2013/9/25/4768880/the-braves-playoff-rotation-is-coming-together

The good news is should both the Braves and Cards finish with identical records the Braves hold the tiebreaker.

Yup. Our magic # is 3 and theirs is 4. Hopefully their hated Rivals the Cubs can jump up and bite them in the arse.

Braves win a huge game against Cliff Lee 1-0. Cards are up 6-0 on Cubbies in the 5th.

Braves magic number is 2. If the Cards win their magic # is 3.

Well. No home field.

No home field if both the Braves and the Cards advance to the NLCS. However, if the Braves win the NLDS and the Reds/Pirates beat the Cardinals the Braves will have home field in that series.

Did anyone see the shoving between TP and C. Johnson in the dugout the other night?

Heard on the radio this morning that they think Johnson hit TP with one of his patented 'helmet throws' in the dugout and TP went nuts...

What a fantatsic win for the Braves! Even better that they had to grind it out in the end. It'll build some confidence.

Kimbrel about gave me a heart attack though.

I feel good about tonight. F. Garcia is starting, let's hope he has some stuff left for a W!

Quote from AJC: “I don’t panic,” Garcia said. “I just make pitch.”