Something to think about before you go to sleep...

tiber

Just an FYI before you tuck in tonight - Dakota Mosley reportedly today received the offer he's been trying to get for over a year. Supposedly reported by his father.

http://recruiting.arkansasonline.com/index.php/2010/02/02/arkansas-offers-mosley/

May mean nothing. Sleep well, barners. ;)

Just an FYI before you tuck in tonight - Dakota Mosley reportedly today received the offer he's been trying to get for over a year. Supposedly reported by his father.

http://recruiting.arkansasonline.com/index.php/2010/02/02/arkansas-offers-mosley/

Three days ago you were scoffing at Auburn for offering a scholarship to Moseley. Now you're bragging about Arky offering him? Arky offered Ziemba, Burns and Dyar too, how's that working out for you?

Three days ago you were scoffing at Auburn for offering a scholarship to Moseley. Now you're bragging about Arky offering him? Arky offered Ziemba, Burns and Dyar too, how's that working out for you?

Like I said, it might mean nothing. ;)

Ziemba grew up in an AU family, and Nutt the bafoon managed to piss off Burns' family so no blame or hard feelings to either.

btw - nice spelling on your tentative 5* RB's name.

I'll give you one thing; If the piggies could land Moseley it would bring up that #58 ranking y'all are stuck with. Man, last time I looked Vandy was ahead of Arky!

Nice to see you're still a tool.

One thing to think about--without or without Mosely, Auburn still lands a top 5 recruiting class. Good luck with your barely top sixty class.

By the way, surely you see the irony in insulting someone else's spelling when you use the word "bafoon" in the same post. It is "buffoon"; keep trying sparky.

Ziemba grew up in an AU family, and Nutt the bafoon managed to piss off Burns' family so no blame or hard feelings to either.

Buffoon, baboon, ... it might give your spelling rant some credence if you could spell whatever it is you're trying to say. Just sayin ...

Man, Arkansas must be whiffing on everyone if they are now offering players they had completely written off.

Something to think of when you wake up... you're still an Arkansas fan living in freaking Arkansas. Sorry bout that.

Nice to see you're still a tool.

One thing to think about--without or without Mosely, Auburn still lands a top 5 recruiting class. Good luck with your barely top sixty class.

By the way, surely you see the irony in insulting someone else's spelling when you use the word "bafoon" in the same post. It is "buffoon"; keep trying sparky.

:roflol:

That Nutt buffoon can recruit circles around Petrino.

That Nutt buffoon can recruit circles around Petrino.

Nutt can run in circles?? Have you actually seen Nutt? Nobody has ever needed a man-bra more.

Please.

Buffoon, baboon, ... it might give your spelling rant some credence if you could spell whatever it is you're trying to say. Just sayin ...

Here, I feel compelled to help you - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bafoon

Go in peace my child.

What's really funny is you guys thinking my time spent posting this actually concerns Mosley.

What's that song? 'Cmon baby let me sleep on it...'. Yeah, that was it. Meatloaf just rocked.

From the buffoon's own link:

bafoon:

Misspelling of buffoon,which is synonymous with jackass - someone who behaves in a silly, possibly comedic, manner.

From the buffoon's own link:

bafoon:

Misspelling of buffoon,which is synonymous with jackass - someone who behaves in a silly, possibly comedic, manner.

Nice to see you read down the list past #1, but whether you accept that iteration or not I think we all get the point. Yes?

What do you guys do about a running back if things don't pan out as you had originally planned tomorrow? Throw ol' Onterrio a bone and some help I say!

What are the Barrows (castrated boars, for your info) going to do for a team? If my team were rated #58 and dead last in the SEC, I'd be out looking for some guys for Bobby P. to offer scholarships to. Just don't approach anybody Vandy would want, they'll laugh at you.

What are the Barrows (castrated boars, for your info) going to do for a team? If my team were rated #58 and dead last in the SEC, I'd be out looking for some guys for Bobby P. to offer scholarships to. Just don't approach anybody Vandy would want, they'll laugh at you.

Does this somehow answer my question about what your team will do for RB after losing Dyer and failing to get Lattimore? :moon:

Does this somehow answer my question about what your team will do for RB after losing Dyer and failing to get Lattimore? :moon:

What are you going to say when we keep both Dyer and Mosley? All you do is come on here and run your mouth! I hope you come back tomorrow and eat some crow.

What are you going to say when we keep both Dyer and Mosley? All you do is come on here and run your mouth! I hope you come back tomorrow and eat some crow.

I only found this very low traffic board because of your local yokels coming to our board.

As I said, it may mean nothing and you may end up with both... and great for you if that's the case. Either way won't affect this outcome this fall, but it's entertaining for February.

Why are we responding to this guy? :rolleyes:

Same reason a cat holds a dazed mouse, lets it go, then whacks it again only to rinse and repeat. Toying with the weak is fun sometimes.

I only found this very low traffic board because of your local yokels coming to our board.

As I said, it may mean nothing and you may end up with both... and great for you if that's the case. Either way won't affect this outcome this fall, but it's entertaining for February.

Reading all the sniping gets old fast, but now you are cutting down this board. Find another with more traffic, go to it - don't come back. But you won't find a better board anywhere.

Archived