Joe Morrow

beekeeper

Joe is 6'5 WR out of miss who runs a 4'5 40. Would love to land him.

For those who aren't familiar, here's a rundown...

197332.jpg

Joseph Morrow, WR

Ocean Spings, Mississippi

6'5/200/4.55 (per Rivals.com)

Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, LSU, Memphis, Mississippi, Miss. State and Southern Miss, among others.

Highlights (Jr. year):

How could you not want to play for Troop and in CGM's offense? Come on down...

• 1 month later...

Scout has a free update posted...

Morrow Looking At Four, Talks Tigers

By Jason Caldwell

Inside The Auburn Tigers

817032.jpg

With several months before he plans to make a decision, big Joe Morrow said at the moment Auburn, Mississippi State, Arkansas and LSU are out in front.

Rated a four-star prospect by Scout.com, the 6-4, 200 Morrow is a physical receiver who is following in the footsteps of Southern Miss standout DeAndre Brown at Ocean Springs. Much like Brown did, Morrow has the chance to check out some of his favorites early on in the process and he said he’s getting ready to see one of them again real soon.

“I have been getting a lot of calls,” Morrow tells Inside the Auburn Tigers. “Most of them have been about when I’m coming to visit their schools.

"I have been talking to my mom about it and she said the next one she wants to go visit in about two weeks is Auburn. She wants to take another trip up there and I want to visit there too and get another tattoo while I’m up there.

Read more...

• 2 weeks later...

He sounds like a fine young man. Good luck to him where ever he decides to attend college.

Here's hoping he chooses :au:

:big:

I've read conflicting reports about where Morrow is camping this weekend. One said Auburn and the other LSU. Anyone know if he made it to Auburn today?

I've read conflicting reports about where Morrow is camping this weekend. One said Auburn and the other LSU. Anyone know if he made it to Auburn today?

I believe he went to LSU. Rivals reported earlier in the week he may take an unofficial visit to AU next weekend.

Morrow has been all over the place with his favorites. It looks like the school he talked to last is always his favorite.

With Auburn getting a commitment from Coates yesterday, Richardson going to re-sign in February and continued Auburn interest in a couple of other in-state receivers I wonder if we're not positioning ourselves to get out of the race for Morrow?

After last year's great WR class I don't see us taking more than three this year, and that three includes Richardson.

Morrow has committed to :msu:

AU's WR commits: Coates, Denson

And don't forget about Richardson

I'm very satisfied with this outcome. Our WR class is plenty good enough with the three mentioned above. Good luck to Morrow unless he's playing against Auburn. I won't be at all surprised if he ends up somewhere besides MSU, it seems that he changes his mind daily.

Archived