Ryan White

aubietiger14

Ryan TooSmoove White's fb post popped up on my news feed and it said "redshirt no more my times has come earlier than expected"  i guess they are gonna plug him in on special teams or do you think he might see some playing time at DB? 

i forget, what did he play in HS....wasn't it QB?  i still want to see what Demetrice McNeal (my appologies if i buchered the spelling of his name) can do at DB.  He can lay the wood on special teams.

i forget, what did he play in HS....wasn't it QB?  i still want to see what Demetrice McNeal (my appologies if i buchered the spelling of his name) can do at DB.  He can lay the wood on special teams.

Smith played QB and safety. He played at a 3A school, so he played both ways.

You were close on the spelling, Demetruce. And I agree, I'd love to see him get a shot a DB

I'm glad to see that Mr. White is getting his chance to prove what he can do.  Honestly, I'm glad all our youngs guys have gotten or will get playing time.  It will only make them better next year.  Sure wish Mincy could have gotten his chance.  I think Ryan is going to be great as a db.

I'm glad to see that Mr. White is getting his chance to prove what he can do.  Honestly, I'm glad all our youngs guys have gotten or will get playing time.  It will only make them better next year.  Sure wish Mincy could have gotten his chance.   I think Ryan is going to be great as a db.

he had his chance...and now he's getting his second chance.

I'm glad to see that Mr. White is getting his chance to prove what he can do.  Honestly, I'm glad all our youngs guys have gotten or will get playing time.  It will only make them better next year.  Sure wish Mincy could have gotten his chance.   I think Ryan is going to be great as a db.

I think he meant that he wished he hadn't screwed up his first chance ever how he did it.

I think he meant that he wished he hadn't screwed up his first chance ever how he did it.

makes since, thanks

These type seasons don't come along very often, so at 7-0, I'd rip the redshirt off anyone I thought could contribute.

We've got LSU, thUGA, @ Ole Miss, and Bammer left on the conference schedule.  Then a potential showdown in the dome for the SECC.  Then a bowl game.  That puts us squarely at the half way point right now.  Why on earth would you not play anyone and everyone you thought could contribute right now.

Smart move coaches!

:wareagle:

These type seasons don't come along very often, so at 7-0, I'd rip the redshirt off anyone I thought could contribute.

We've got LSU, thUGA, @ Ole Miss, and Bammer left on the conference schedule.  Then a potential showdown in the dome for the SECC.  Then a bowl game.  That puts us squarely at the half way point right now.  Why on earth would you not play anyone and everyone you thought could contribute right now.

Smart move coaches!

:wareagle:

^^^^

I agree.  Pull Ladarious Phillips redshirt if he can go also.  Anyone who can help at all.  Let as many kids as possible say the played on this years team.  This season is something they  will talk about for the rest of their lives.

he played against la-mo this year

I don't think he did.  He wouldn't say they were pulling his redshirt if he had, unless, of course he was injured.

Yea, that's what I meant.  Sorry, BB!  Thanks for the clarification 3rdgen!

So if I give them my red shirt, will they let me play??!?!  Put me in coach!!!

You actually own a red shirt?  I don't...red reminds me too much of UGAy.

:wedance:

You were close on the spelling, Demetruce. And I agree, I'd love to see him get a shot a DB

Smith did play QB and safety for Cordova, but White played played QB for Lincoln (Tallahassee).

Smith did play QB and safety for Cordova, but White played played QB for Lincoln (Tallahassee).

White also played CB in HS.

Archived