Rumor mill

TDTiger2214

Big Rumor in the Atlanta area is that Jerry Jones of the Dallas

Cowboys has an open checkbook ready and waiting for

Little Nicky Satan. :-\ :-\ :zapbama:

Normally I would say no about this but after the cowboys getting those stupid celebration penalties in two games.  That is one thing the sabear would not put up with.  Cowboys have no discipline they need somebody to drop a hammer on them.

Never happen.  Two control freaks know that two control freaks can't coexist in the same program. 

This is exactly what I thought about weeman coming to UAT with the control freak-twins... Mal Moore & Bryant, Jr...

Think: Pete Carrol + NCAA trouble = NFL... when weeman bails, and he will, you can expect he is running from the hammer...

Never happen.  Two control freaks know that two control freaks can't coexist in the same program. 

the cowboys hired bill parcells. and that was his team.

We all saw what kind of a pro coach $aburn was. He can't bully and lie to those BIG guys like he does with those high school and college kids. Beside, they earn ALOT MORE $ then he ever would.

ive actually heard the rumors swirling too and also rumors of bamas dc replacing richt at uga but take it for what its worth

Never say never. Quote: "I am not going to be the coach at Alabama." We all know how that worked out now don't we.

Now I have heard the same rumor about Bammers DC taken over @ Ga. I honestly feel that very likely to happen IF they do indeed fire Richt.

Sabans NFL tenure came down to one decision. Drew Brees or Daunte Culpepper. The team doctors heavily advised AGAINST taking Drew Brees...and the rest is history.

I hate Saban just as much as the next Auburn guy but give him his due, he is a great coach. Saying he sucks as a (NFL) coach is as ignorant and just as much unfounded as the people that said Chizik sucked as a (college) coach after his 5-19 start.

Also, McElwain (SP) is very connected to the Minnesota area. With Minnesota having a interim coach right now, there is a good chance they will take a serious look at him.

I have heard numerous things about UGA. This is what I do know: if they want to get rid of Richt, it is going to cost uga ALOT of change (if they get rid of him and all of his assistance, I heard the number is close to 15 MILLION). Then they would have to go spend another 5-8 million dollars getting another full staff. So I do not expect UGA to fire Richt, but his assistance are in great jeopardy.

If Terry Saban wants to go to Dallas, then Nick will take the job. The biggest reason he left the Dolphins was because his wife was unhappy in Miami. If his wife was happy there, chances are he would still be the coach there.

Weeman is not even on Joneses radar.  He has stated in the past that there is only one college coach he would consider.  Guess who??  It isn't Weeman. 

Now I have heard the same rumor about Bammers DC taken over @ Ga. I honestly feel that very likely to happen IF they do indeed fire Richt.

Richt not going anywhere this year unless he resigned on his own. UGA would have to pay him $9 million this year. I could see it happening next year

Archived