A little update....

I can't go into great detail, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I have talked to a couple of people and here's the concensus....."What they thought would tear us apart and distract us from our goals, has only brought us closer together."

The team needs our support right now and there's several students getting together to sing "Lean On Me" Saturday, which will surely be a special moment...But oddly enough, this may be exactly what we needed to take us all the way. This team is focused...As focused as I've ever seen an Auburn football team in my 33 years of following AU. That's a HUGE testiment to Gene Chizik and the rest of our coaches, but Chizik really and truly has had control of this situation from the get go, and has done as good of a job of turning it into a positive as anybody could have ever hoped for.

I'm telling you, I'd nearly risk my membership to this site on the facts that Auburn has done nothing wrong, this team is closer now than they even were before, and Gene Chizik is WAY underrated as a head coach.

War Eagle Everybody! Keep your chins up, because we're about to go undefeated.

I'm not sure what it says about how much Auburn means to me or maybe I need to toughen up but this literally almost choked me up.  It means so incredibly much to see this team bond together under CGC's leadership and support Cam as only this Auburn Family could.  Thank you Mayor for all of your updates.  They have always been dead on and I will continue to preach the word of this site.

Thanks for that! 

I always enjoy the homecoming game, but I think tomorrow's game is going to be one of the most special homecoming games that I have attended.

Can't wait!!!

Thanks for the update Mayor. I would love to see the whole student section, with the rest of the Auburn Family, join in and sing Lean On Me during the team warm-ups or right after the Senior / Parent anouncements at Jordan -Hare tomorrow. This would get everyone very emotional and fired up. WAR EAGLE Everyone!!!!!!! IT IS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!!!

Mayor, I had an argument with an Alabama fan the other day arguing about the legitimacy of this site. Thanks for continually giving updates that are usually if not always dead-on. While I don't post too much on here, I will continue to believe that if you hear the information from the right people on here it's right most of the time. Thanks for the work you put into doing what you do. Okay I'm off my soap box now

With the need to band together, it is fitting that tomorrow is homecoming. Maybe an omen for the rest of the season?? I feel much better about all this now that the initial shock wave of false rumors is over. Time to TCB. WDE!

Thanks Mayor for reassuring all of us, but we already knew---this team is REALLY special and they are not going to let anything deter them from their goal.Thank you also for reminding people that Coach Chizik is the driving force. Listen or read any comments from the asst coaches--they ALWAYS say that Coach Chizik is leading the way. Maybe because he doesn't deliver one-liners, or give the  stupid press a lot of info, people don't see his real leadership. We are totally blessed to have him at Auburn. He loves Auburn, he is a true Auburn man, and he is guiding these young men to be great men when they leave Auburn. We need to totally FLOOD that Coach of the year voting in the next couple of weeks and so this entire Country that we LOVE our Coach and believe in him ALL the WAY!!! Can't wait for Tiger Walk tomorrow. I never miss and NOTHING could keep me away tomorrow for sure!!!

WAR EAGLE

I LOVE IT!!!!! Mayor you are AUsome, your comments are very much appreciated and I love what CGC has done at AU he is THE most underrated coach in sports period. I really hope that everyone sings tomorrow that would be incredible!!!

:wedance::party::wareagle::tdau::we::aufb:

:believe:

Archived