Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weird thing is that some of it may be starting to make sense now.  AU and the SEC originally said all was reported to the SEC office in Dec.  The incident occurred at the end of Nov during the egg bowl.  We know that MSU didn't report it until Jan.  In December Cam and Cecil took visits to AU and OK.  Cecil must've informed the AU coaches during Cam's official visit on the 18th of Dec and they promptly called the SEC office.  Case solved.  End of story.  Now let's kick UGAY's butt.

If you're right it would make my year.   This idea makes perfect since with the Dye comment, CGC comments and Cam's comments.  Oh Lord let it be true.

Plus....the "Sleep Well Tonight Auburn" comment.

And why else would MSU leak rumors about Cam and academic cheating and even parking tickets?

Courtesy of his friends in Gainesville.  We still need to find a way to blame the Bammers though.  Ideas?

follow me now, and see my theory above.  Who trained the boosters - their former coach - who is from - ?  He learned from the best.

I have it -

Theory - Lets say there are 3 or more "recruiters / boosters" that are use to paying players at MSU.  Mullen comes in "new in town and doesn't know how things work in starkville" and gets wind of what is going on.  Cecil and Dan both become aware of what is going on, and decide to report it to SEC.  Cecil decides he doesn't want any of this to affect Cam so he flips him to Auburn where he knows everything is on the up and up and tells Chizik the low down.  Mullen is upset, but really more with the boosters for costing him a recruit.  The NCAA gets involved, but now wonders how far and deep it goes.  Need to find out exactly who and how many are involved.  Taking Rogers out would be easy, but that doesn't solve the problem, someone else will just fill his shoes.  Both schools cooperate to bring out the boosters/ recruiters.  We have 3 of the names, still waiting on the other two (Schads men), maybe more.  

The only problem with my theory is if there were these boosters paying players in MSU, they wouldn't have had better players through the years.  But I think I may be on to something, because it explains what has transpired.

Plausible!

The weird thing is that some of it may be starting to make sense now.  AU and the SEC originally said all was reported to the SEC office in Dec.  The incident occurred at the end of Nov during the egg bowl.  We know that MSU didn't report it until Jan.  In December Cam and Cecil took visits to AU and OK.  Cecil must've informed the AU coaches during Cam's official visit on the 18th of Dec and they promptly called the SEC office.  Case solved.  End of story.  Now let's kick UGAY's butt.

I like the way you think :we:

Rivals writers would hardly qualify as PTB.   It would have to be the NCAA or SEC.  NCAA could just send the LOI to Mississippi State saying that the NCAA is formally investigating Miss. St. as a result of the Newtons complaint of being offered cash benefits as relayed by Auburn University to the SEC in January of this year.

For the record, I did mention that I was 90% sure AU was the whistle blower in this case.

I'm just saying...  :happydance: :happydance:

This shall let us sleep well.

Bit of a stretch Id say.  One anonimous poster on an OPEN forum.  But hey I'll play along.

There were several different posters who all seemed to know the same thing.  Combine this with the forceful statements AU has made about Cam's eligibility, and I say you have something very close to the truth.

The Powers that be would be, at a minimum, Auburn University officials (AD/pres).  NCAA or SEC may also release a statement.  The story is that official word from AU would clear AU and Newtons, and the story should come out tomorrow.

If the story says that it is one of these, they are definitely PTB.  

Man, my laptop is going to think that I've been kidnapped after they speak.  Finally some rest hopefully! :thumbsup:

Bit of a stretch Id say.  One anonimous poster on an OPEN forum.  But hey I'll play along.

JMO, but folks like Collier and JLEE don't just throw crap out there.  They don't usually make any emphatic statements unless they are on solid ground.  TIFWIW.

I will wait till this plays itself out.  I will not get too down about it based on scumbag reporters at Foxsports.com, nor will I get too happy based on things written on scout or rivals.

Just my opinion.

:dunno:

:wedance:

I got where I dont believe anything I read but it would make sense to what Joe Haden (Newtons former roommate at FL) said here is the quote that haden said newton said to him "'Joe, I got a plan and everything is going to work out for the best.'"

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sports/college/browns-rookie-cornerback-joe-haden-says-cam-newton-not-worried-about-allegations-107054948.html#ixzz152PAJLki

pancreatic time bomb?

Pancakes wiTh Blueberrys  :dunno:

Partial Tank of Butter

previously terminated bammers...you know Curry and Shula have big axes to grind.  :tease:

Possible, We will find out Friday if true - and I hope it is.

I will say this, I am a business management profesional and have interviewed many people, from minimum wage to 200k dealing with multiple issues. 1 thing I have found to be true throughout the years is that regardless of the situation blame is always deflected to who ever is convenient at the time if they feel their job or relationship is in jeopordy. At times other wrongs to them are always brought forth to get you off their track, again to deflect  - see grades at Florida and tickets

It would not suprise my if Bell and Rogers are one in this regards to their story. The bonds alleged tweets are intruiging that Auburn is clean.

Chizick and the admin are not fools, I tend to believe that they have the full story. The Mayor warned us that this was coming as well as a friend of mine in Auburn. So I would have to believe that we knew it was coming or Chizick would not have taken the garbage stand. Auburn is not acting guilty at this point, so I am optomistic.

FWIW and a good laugh! I spoke to a booster of Miss St this week and he is pissed that we turned them in for the cowbells to boot and got fined from the SEC :)

WDE and to all a goodnight!

Quote from Will Collier and supported by (Every credible Rivals poster posting thereafter)

"They have taken their best shot and it is a misfire.  Starting tomorrow, it's our turn.  And all hell is coming with us!"

War Eagle my friends!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, .... but who is Will Collier?

Sleep well... haha, by the time I go to bed I will have been on here for eight hours straight or more.... Can't wait til kick off Saturday!!!! WDE!

Haha RIGHT?! WDE

Tungston , please note that I began this thread with "If this is true....." AND I identified it as a thread from another site.   I'm not looking for Obama to fly in for the announcement.  But, I was around when some pretty cool cats on a board found Bobby Lowder's plane in Louisville, Ky and pretty much broke the Tuberville "Jetgate" scandal so I don't disregard information on the boards either

Archived