Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

I doubt anything (positive) comes out tomorrow.

Seriously guys, If you all go ahead and prepare yourselves for what is going to happen, it wont hurt so bad when it does actually happen.

IMO theres just too much smoke here. So you think we (AU) are holding out and letting MSU/UF slam us for a week straight-the week we could lock up the SEC west- and we are going to wait until tomorrow to retaliate after our fb team has been exposed to allegation after allegation for 7 days now? Much like everything else, it doesnt add up.

Best case scenario-Cam cant play rest of year

Worst case scenario-AU coach/booster paid him (Cam and/or Cecil) and AU is hammered and we are garbage unitl 2020

Most probable scenario-AU vacates all wins from 2010. bye bye SEC, NC, Heisman

Sorry guys. Let the flame fest begin.

Of course I hope I am wrong but I am just being honest.

Get off that Math son.

I always knew Algebra was dangerous to your health. ;)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously guys, If you all go ahead and prepare yourselves for what is going to happen, it wont hurt so bad when it does actually happen.

IMO theres just too much smoke here. So you think we (AU) are holding out and letting MSU/UF slam us for a week straight-the week we could lock up the SEC west- and we are going to wait until tomorrow to retaliate after our fb team has been exposed to allegation after allegation for 7 days now? Much like everything else, it doesnt add up.

Worst case scenario-AU coach/booster paid him (Cam and/or Cecil) and AU is hammered and we are garbage unitl 2020

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

:D

PTB = Pass the Bong

Get off that Math son.

Thats how the backwoods meth head types would say it. I find it comical so I say it that way.lol.

Get off that Math son.

Thats how the backwoods meth head types would say it. I find it comical so I say it that way.lol.

:believe:

There's a lot out there right now.  Unnamed sources and such.  But all we really know is this:

1.  Shady guy says player's dad asked for money for player.

2.  MSU reports shady dealings in recruitment of said player to SEC in January, but by their own admission do not follow up with SEC until summer

3.  NCAA learns about it in July

3.  Auburn learns of this in July (if not before)

4.  Auburn head coach is emphatically standing behind player and continuing to emphatically state that said player will play on Saturday because he is academically and athletically eligible.

All the rest is he said/she said, what if this, and conspiracy that.

Seriously... after reading those negative posts I may have to take a toke. lol

I think we could ALL use a joint right now.lol. Just being honest.

Boy, do I miss college.  Thanks for the reminder.... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

There's a lot out there right now.  Unnamed sources and such.  But all we really know is this:

1.  Shady guy says player's dad asked for money for player.

2.  MSU reports shady dealings in recruitment of said player to SEC in January, but by their own admission do not follow up with SEC until summer

3.  NCAA learns about it in July

3.  Auburn learns of this in July (if not before)

4.  Auburn head coach is emphatically standing behind player and continuing to emphatically state that said player will play on Saturday because he is academically and athletically eligible.

All the rest is he said/she said, what if this, and conspiracy that.

.... ah hell. Don't answer that butt sniffer.  :laugh:

Best case scenario-Cam cant play rest of year Possible but will be weeks before determined

Worst case scenario-AU coach/booster paid him (Cam and/or Cecil) and AU is hammered and we are garbage unitl 2020  If it happened it will be next to impossible to prove unless somebody rolls over

Most probable scenario-AU vacates all wins from 2010. bye bye SEC, NC, Heisman Can't happen because NCAA has agreed with Auburn Compliance that he is eligible now with the info available now.

Don't you just hate the Sunshine Pumpers like this guy?   :dunno:    Well, I prefer to think positively.  My glass is always half full.  I have faith in our coaches and administration.  If they say everything is good, I will believe them.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Best case scenario-Cam cant play rest of year Possible but will be weeks before determined

Worst case scenario-AU coach/booster paid him (Cam and/or Cecil) and AU is hammered and we are garbage unitl 2020  If it happened it will be next to impossible to prove unless somebody rolls over

Most probable scenario-AU vacates all wins from 2010. bye bye SEC, NC, Heisman Can't happen because NCAA has agreed with Auburn Compliance that he is eligible now with the info available now.

Don't you just hate the Sunshine Pumpers like this guy?   :dunno:    Well, I prefer to think positively.  My glass is always half full.  I have faith in our coaches and administration.  If they say everything is good, I will believe them.

WAR EAGLE!!!

:we::believe::hellyeah: :'( :'(

QUESTION. How the heck can anything be brought upon us. What if Cecil was just testing them by asking them about money to see what kind of folks he was dealing with?

If he did that, I hope he talked with the NCAA first.

Archived