Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sorry...who is Will Collier?

.... not sure. But "Collier" is English and comes from a person who would be sent to summond someone. "Will" comes from William. Together they come dang close to sounding like "Will Call"... which makes me think of football tickets.  :dunno:

:laugh:   you've been on here way too long now!   :laugh:

Oh my goodness.  Me, too.  What a connection!!  LMAO!!

I can't believe ya'll missed the best one considering who we play Saturday...Pound The Bulldogs.

:laugh:  :laugh: I almost forgot this was a football board.

I doubt anything (positive) comes out tomorrow.

Seriously guys, If you all go ahead and prepare yourselves for what is going to happen, it wont hurt so bad when it does actually happen.

IMO theres just too much smoke here. So you think we (AU) are holding out and letting MSU/UF slam us for a week straight-the week we could lock up the SEC west- and we are going to wait until tomorrow to retaliate after our fb team has been exposed to allegation after allegation for 7 days now? Much like everything else, it doesnt add up.

Best case scenario-Cam cant play rest of year

Worst case scenario-AU coach/booster paid him (Cam and/or Cecil) and AU is hammered and we are garbage unitl 2020

Most probable scenario-AU vacates all wins from 2010. bye bye SEC, NC, Heisman

Sorry guys. Let the flame fest begin.

Of course I hope I am wrong but I am just being honest.

Seriously guys, If you all go ahead and prepare yourselves for what is going to happen, it wont hurt so bad when it does actually happen.

IMO theres just too much smoke here. So you think we (AU) are holding out and letting MSU/UF slam us for a week straight-the week we could lock up the SEC west- and we are going to wait until tomorrow to retaliate after our fb team has been exposed to allegation after allegation for 7 days now? Much like everything else, it doesnt add up.

Worst case scenario-AU coach/booster paid him (Cam and/or Cecil) and AU is hammered and we are garbage unitl 2020

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

And why else would MSU leak rumors about Cam and academic cheating and even parking tickets?

Courtesy of his friends in Gainesville.  We still need to find a way to blame the Bammers though.  Ideas?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup::beatmullet::zapbama:

I'm so ready for this story to die........ hell at this point Im ready for the season to be over, because this crap has pretty much sucked all the fun out of it... I would have much rather spent the past week breaking down the zone read or arguing over useless stats, than spending all week playing amateur detective...

Sorry if this is a dumb question, .... but who is Will Collier?

Blogger. Published author. Engineer (or maybe systems analyst.) Auburn grad. Long time participant in The Bunker at Rivals. Sports Round table blogger participant at AL.com.

I don't see eye to eye with Collier on some things, but my experience is that when he reports something that has to do with AU football, he's generally on target. If Collier says that tomorrow it's our turn and we are bringing all hell with us, I'm going to assume he has good reason for saying it.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

:D

Look through the smoke and all you see is Rogers and MSU rubbing sticks together hoping it will blaze up so no one can tell who actually built the fire.

You're not the only one, i was thinking the same thing. We're likely going to get hammered. If Cecil asked for cash from MSU boosters he probably asked from ours too. But heres to hoping for the best...

I'm so ready for this story to die........ hell at this point Im ready for the season to be over, because this crap has pretty much sucked all the fun out of it... I would have much rather spent the past week breaking down the zone read or arguing over useless stats, than spending all week playing amateur detective...

Not to mention being completely useless at work, and sleep deprived at that.

Please let us release some steam. Please Talk Better.

Get off that Math son.

You're not the only one, i was thinking the same thing. We're likely going to get hammered. If Cecil asked for cash from MSU boosters he probably asked from ours too. But heres to hoping for the best...

I was really starting to feel a little better about this, but not now. >:(

Archived