Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember that Joe Haden said he had talked to Cam for over an hour and Cam told him he had a plan and it would all work out.  Maybe this is it.  That was posted from Haden's twitter account.

After reading this thread...

For some reason... I keep thinking of Mullen saying he would never want to hurt Cam.

I can not remember where I read it today (read WAY too much).    But I believe him now.  I am sure he never thought any of this was going to happen,  and thought he would get his friendm who happened to be a good ball playerm on his team.  

Recently he has had to make a choice .... Hurt his sincere friend Cam Newton,  or hurt the whole program, his career and all the fans of MSU.  

I believe it was somewhat of an apology.  He honestly  never dreamed it would come to this.

Remember that Joe Haden said he had talked to Cam for over an hour and Cam told him he had a plan and it would all work out.  Maybe this is it.  That was posted from Haden's twitter account.

I's here too.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sports/college/browns-rookie-cornerback-joe-haden-says-cam-newton-not-worried-about-allegations-107054948.html#ixzz152PAJLki

i'm sorry...who is Will Collier?

.... not sure. But "Collier" is English and comes from a person who would be sent to summond someone. "Will" comes from William. Together they come dang close to sounding like "Will Call"... which makes me think of football tickets.  :dunno:

.... not sure. But "Collier" is English and comes from a person who would be sent to summond someone. "Will" comes from William. Together they come dang close to sounding like "Will Call"... which makes me think of football tickets.  :dunno:

Will Collier coined the phrase PTB.  

:laugh:  you've been on here way too long now!  :laugh:

I am tired of thinking about all the Cam drama. I have spent the past hour relaxing by watching the Falcons kick some Raven BOOTAY!!!

Will Collier coined the phrase PTB.  

:bow: :bow: :bow::thumbsup:

I'm old, tired and over weight.  The PTB in my life, my wife, is mad I've been obsessed with this story for the past week and now finally I have a potentially happy ending for this big fiasco.  I think I can sleep now.

Good night and WAR EAGLE!

;)

Are you drunk?? :laugh:

Archived