Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

Quit freaking out. This is good. He is a mod for rivals. Jeffery Lee said he is releasing an article sometime soon about how a very good named source said that Rogers is a scumbug and he should not be trusted. It has quotes and everything. I'm guessing this is what he is talking about and maybe more

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It means that WE (AU) are about to unleash hell on Earth as a response to this whole mess.  It really isn't that hard guys.  This is good news.

Thank you.

This is why I've been trying to calm all of the doom & gloomers and chicken littles all day long. 

1.) Be patient

2.) Trust our Coaches and trust our Admins

3.) Don't wet your pants over every allegation.  We've been telling all of you that more bullets would be fired and to stay calm.  PLEASE LISTEN.

4.)  WDE

5.)  WDE!

Well, while we wait to shoot back, our national image is spiraling.  The NCAA needs to wrap this up and wrap this up soon. 

2 things I want to know.

1.  Has anything come to surface in all this that is 'new' information to our administration.

2.  Does Cam play Saturday.  If he plays this Saturday, I assume that nothing that wasn't already known has come out.

It means that WE (AU) are about to unleash hell on Earth as a response to this whole mess.  It really isn't that hard guys.  This is good news.

Thank you.

This is why I've been trying to calm all of the doom & gloomers and chicken littles all day long. 

1.) Be patient

2.) Trust our Coaches and trust our Admins

3.) Don't wet your pants over every allegation.  We've been telling all of you that more bullets would be fired and to stay calm.  PLEASE LISTEN.

4.)  WDE

5.)  WDE!

^^^This^^^

I'd like to see AU shootback with something big, but somehow I doubt Auburn can really do anything now but wait things out, and see what the NCAA comes up with or decides. I hope this is true though, and I'll be on the lookout for any big info tomorrow.

Quit freaking out. This is good. He is a mod for rivals. Jeffery Lee said he is releasing an article sometime soon about how a very good named source said that Rogers is a scumbug and he should not be trusted. It has quotes and everything. I'm guessing this is what he is talking about and maybe more

Do we really need "sources" to tell us this?!?!?!? Pretty obvious to me.

There is more than one article coming out.  The first is up on Rivals now.  Interesting but not Earth shattering...yet. They said tomorrow, so we should all just wait.

Good night.

How exactly should that make us feel good? As someone said"We already knew that" and the fact that he's a scumbag doesn't mean anything. But, I hope for the best.

Well, while we wait to shoot back, our national image is spiraling.  The NCAA needs to wrap this up and wrap this up soon. 

2 things I want to know.

1.  Has anything come to surface in all this that is 'new' information to our administration.

2.  Does Cam play Saturday.  If he plays this Saturday, I assume that nothing that wasn't already known has come out.

Cam is playing. Chizik said it himself. Why dont people believe him?

This is free I assume. I went right to it. If this is wrong then I hope the mods will forgive me and delete it.

http://auburn.rivals.com/ Go to Auburn team page. It is the lead article.

I would hope the mods would let ANY decent or good news through for the next few days.

Here's the link:

http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1151578

It's sad because of the way this family was treated.

BTW - it's a free article.

The truth is that Kenny Rogers is a lying scumbag.  What about the irony?  Would we have even landed Cam if it wasn't for Kenny Rogers?

Archived