Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

Auburn turning MSU in is actually more believable than the 17 different stories coming from ESPN, Thayer, Bond, Rogers, etc...and it would explain why Auburn and Co. has been quiet on the subject, whereas MSU hasn't.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty strange that with all these apparently damming accounts of Cecil wanting money, that twitter and espn have been pretty quiet.. I haven't heard one mention of the biggest sports story in the nation during the espn commercial breaks on the radio.... Could that mean that they have been given the real story now, and are putting no credence into anything Rogers or Bell are saying?

Pretty strange that with all these apparently damming accounts of Cecil wanting money, that twitter and espn have been pretty quiet.. I haven't heard one mention of the biggest sports story in the nation during the espn commercial breaks on the radio.... Could that mean that they have been given the real story now, and are putting no credence into anything Rogers or Bell are saying?

It's all over the ESPN tv coverage.  Although Reece Davis and Jesse Palmer are taking the stance that whatever is going on is bad for College Football not only Cam and Auburn.

I'm going to quit the internet:  Bottom line from the other boards.

Auburn turned MSU in, not the other way around. MSU is creating a tactical diversion and trying to dig itself out by throwning sand at the Newtons. The SEC office and the NCAA know all about this, but have asked Auburn to remain silent. Now that Auburn and the Newtons are being harmed, the PTB are about to back Auburn publicly.

If this is true; ESPN will implode, FoxSports will be handed over to Bill O'Reilly and the New York Times Sports Section will be replaced by the Nat'l Enquirer.

This sounds like BS, but I like the way you think!

It's all over the ESPN tv coverage.  Although Reece Davis and Jesse Palmer are taking the stance that whatever is going on is bad for College Football not only Cam and Auburn.

Jessie and Reece are about 6-8 hours behind us in our internet coverage, imo. lol

Jessie and Reece are about 6-8 hours behind us in our internet coverage, imo. lol

They are in East Hartford, CT....they are lucky to have cell phone service. 

Tungsten , please note that I began this thread with "If this is true....." AND I identified it as a thread from another site.   I'm not looking for Obama to fly in for the announcement.  But, I was around when some pretty cool cats on a board found Bobby Lowder's plane in Louisville, Ky and pretty much broke the Tuberville "Jetgate" scandal so I don't disregard information on the boards either

I think you misunderstood me.  I am not doubting what you say or where you got it from.  I mearly meant that for me, I am not going to get too up or too down based on what someone writes on the internet.  I am just going to enjoy this season, and wait for it to play out.   I think too many people here get their blood pressure up at the hint that a new "story" is coming out.

I hope that clears up my intentions.  War Eagle, brother!

:wedance:

They are in East Hartford, CT....they are lucky to have cell phone service.   

Suckers    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What this will do, or already has done, to college football??? Can you imagine how it will impact the church/faith community???? Christians are under constant scrutiny and this would be just one more slap in the face to those who truly honor their faith. I am NOT saying Rev Newton is guilty....just simply that if he is, it will affect a lot more than college football.

So...."the money was just too much" could now easily take on a whole new meaning as in "Hey coach (enter name here). Cam here...listen I hate to tell you this but my Dad told me what you guys were trying to do and you screwed up. I really wanted to go to MSU but THE MONEY WAS JUST TOO MUCH. My Dad said there's no way I could jepordize my career and reputation by going to a school that would stoop to that so I'm going to Auburn. Didn't you guys hear me when I said I wanted to come to Starkville. Sorry coach. I guess I'll see you next September. Good luck next season and.....God bless."

That of course is if the "just too much" comment was ever even made.

So...."the money was just too much" could now easily take on a whole new meaning as in "Hey coach (enter name here). Cam here...listen I hate to tell you this but my Dad told me what you guys were trying to do and you screwed up. I really wanted to go to MSU but THE MONEY WAS JUST TOO MUCH. My Dad said there's no way I could jepordize my career and reputation by going to a school that would stoop to that so I'm going to Auburn. Didn't you guys hear me when I said I wanted to come to Starkville. Sorry coach. I guess I'll see you next September. Good luck next season and.....God bless."

That of course is if the "just too much" comment was ever even made.

.... I bet he said "Just too much... please pass the butter".  :dunno:

Archived