La'el Collins

Rabern57

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This came from a LSU fan on TD!

"i know everyone is going to claim i'm an idiot or a complete AUbtard, but i just got back from a family weekend with my brother in law who is a coach at RHS

he told me he believes la'el is a silent to AU right now, and he can't come out (or even make a trip) due to local pressure (like janzen jackson a few years ago)

la'el didn't like the venom he saw posted about his teammate hill (when he de-committed and was rumored to be an AU silent) and grew sour on LSU due to that and the lack of recent attention

he told me that la'el did have dinner with USC's coaches as a way to deflect the attention local people will have on his possible AU decision. that dinner is 100% true and not a rumor. coach O is using his LA-roots to try to make an 11th hour run at LC"

If there's anything to this, I'm excited for Auburn but really, really sad that football has gotten to this point.  It's sick.

"i know everyone is going to claim i'm an idiot or a complete AUbtard, but i just got back from a family weekend with my brother in law who is a coach at RHS

he told me he believes la'el is a silent to AU right now, and he can't come out (or even make a trip) due to local pressure (like janzen jackson a few years ago)

la'el didn't like the venom he saw posted about his teammate hill (when he de-committed and was rumored to be an AU silent) and grew sour on LSU due to that and the lack of recent attention

he told me that la'el did have dinner with USC's coaches as a way to deflect the attention local people will have on his possible AU decision. that dinner is 100% true and not a rumor. coach O is using his LA-roots to try to make an 11th hour run at LC"

I feel sorry for these fan bases because they can't come up with a decent condescending nickname for our fans.

I mean, we have leg-humpers, bammers, corndogs, etc. -- and this is the best they can come up with?

Could they not think of a better name than AUbtard? Same with us, the "turds" is not very creative and kinda lame.

While I am a devout Christian, can we get back on topic please?

.... seriously. Lol What's the latest info as of 1:00 pm central?

Well, the latest is Roberson is out.....but Collins may be in.....and its lunchtime.....

he told me that la'el did have dinner with USC's coaches as a way to deflect the attention local people will have on his possible AU decision. that dinner is 100% true and not a rumor. coach O is using his LA-roots to try to

make an 11th hour run at LC"

Could they not think of a better name than AUbtard? Same with us, the "turds" is not very creative and kinda lame.

I don't know, when I read "down to the turds and butt sniffers" the other day I liked to fell out. Pretty good with the brand new, just read Coach "Grasseater". Good stuff.

Collins is signing with the Tigers.  I have confirmed it with a very reliable source.

Tell me this isn't a joke or sarcasm.

This isnt a joke.

But it really is since LSU and AU are both the tigers

Collins is signing with the Tigers.  I have confirmed it with a very reliable source.

Tell me this isn't a joke or sarcasm.

Memphis Tigers!

Archived