La'el Collins

Rabern57

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like everyone knows what's going on but me. It's cool though. I'll just be cool and watch.

Dont worry i dont know whats going on either :thumbsup:

There is no emoticon to explain how this thread makes me feel. 

The rational side of me thinks there is no chance in he-double hockey sticks that Collins signs with AU, but I've been told by too many people I trust that he will sign with us.  Then ST and J-lee both seem confident in him.

It seems like everyone knows what's going on but me. It's cool though. I'll just be cool and watch.

Just sleep well knowing this coaching staff is one of the best ever put together, in all aspects.

And they may land beast from Baton Rouge, maybe, hopefully :)

Nobody knows whats going on except a few insiders and apparently a couple of posters that have sources.

My LSU buddy just texted me to say he was scheduled to visit LSU this weekend and if he made the trip than all this is bs. So, where is he?

My LSU buddy just texted me to say he was scheduled to visit LSU this weekend and if he made the trip than all this is bs. So, where is he?

His official was last weekend.

When Hill looked like he was going to commit to us both Hill and Collins were suppose to make an unofficial visit this weekend. That didn't happen. This could be much ado about nothing. However it turns out I'd like to know the story behind all this after NSD.

When Hill looked like he was going to commit to us both Hill and Collins were suppose to make an unofficial visit this weekend. That didn't happen. This could be much ado about nothing. However it turns out I'd like to know the story behind all this after NSD.

That is not accurate. At that time it was believed we needed them to visit this weekend to pull them. Now it seems we can pull LC without him visiting.

The next question to be asked is do we have the room....and the answer is yes. There are a few guys that have been spoken to about the possibility of having to greyshirt.

That is not accurate. At that time it was believed we needed them to visit this weekend to pull them. Now it seems we can pull LC without him visiting.

What I said is accurate. I didn't say that we won't pull Collins because he didn't visit. I'm just saying it COULD be much ado about nothing. I don't know what is going on. If there is something going on then I'll have a wonderful surprise in a few days!  :we:

What I said is accurate. I didn't say that we won't pull Collins because he didn't visit. I'm just saying it COULD be much ado about nothing. I don't know what is going on. If there is something going on then I'll have a wonderful surprise in a few days!  :we:

I will be more specific. They were never supposed to visit this weekend. That is the part that was inaccurate. At one time it was believed we needed them to visit this weekend.

Ellitor you may be misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying at one time they were going to visit in January. It was going to be either last weekend or this weekend. Here is a quote from the Jeremy Hill thread.

Interesting quote from Hill talking about Collins:

"He gave me a heads up (on Auburn). We are actually coming back up here in January (on unofficial visits). He's definitely still interested in Auburn. There is a great chance we end up at the same college. We talk about that everyday. We'll just see how things play out and figure that out on Signing Day."

I am not ST but if they are taking an UV in January paying their own way to get here then I say we have a better than 50% chance of getting them.

Ellitor you may be misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying at one time they were going to visit in January. It was going to be either last weekend or this weekend. Here is a quote from the Jeremy Hill thread.

Interesting quote from Hill talking about Collins:

"He gave me a heads up (on Auburn). We are actually coming back up here in January (on unofficial visits). He's definitely still interested in Auburn. There is a great chance we end up at the same college. We talk about that everyday. We'll just see how things play out and figure that out on Signing Day."

I am not ST but if they are taking an UV in January paying their own way to get here then I say we have a better than 50% chance of getting them.

I remember all that but my point is it was not confirmed by ST. I have gotten where I do not trusu quotes from recruiting sights that supposedly came from a recruit.

Archived