La'el Collins

Rabern57

my sources keep saying they have sources that say we have a shot at collins. and by the way you guys are my sources. i dont want collins as much as i want bug c.

I want both..and by the way statistically on paper getting only 1 of the big 2 would give Auburn only the 6th best O Line class in the last 10 years of Rivals rankings. We would need to pick up both to be #1 in that time frame.

Who had the #1 class and what year?

USC had #1 and #2 in 2004 and 2008.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think we have some decent depth on the line now. just look back 2 years. but we did have a kid pull off a #85 jersey and swap to #75 on the sidelines during a game because of an injury, so i guess that is sorta thin.

my sources keep saying they have sources that say we have a shot at collins. and by the way you guys are my sources. i dont want collins as much as i want bug c.

:laugh: :laugh:

i have asked my sources to give up their sources but i had to swear i would not give up my sources if they gave me their sources. so they are asking their sources if they can tell me who their source is.

I dont understand where all this optimism about Collins is coming from... Ive read from a few different places about  AU flipping Collins, but no one has given a reason why. Nothing the kid has said or done has indicated he's not going to LSU.

I dont understand where all this optimism about Collins is coming from... Ive read from a few different places about  AU flipping Collins, but no one has given a reason why. Nothing the kid has said or done has indicated he's not going to LSU.

They were probably trying to keep it hush hush before JLee let the cat out of the bag.

They were probably trying to keep it hush hush before JLee let the cat out of the bag.

Always hating on the mods of TOS's!

:laugh: :laugh:

:thumbsup: Its catching on.. :we:

Archived