La'el Collins

Rabern57

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who says we get all of those mentioned? We'll probably miss on one or two, leaving room.

And with Gavin, if we get him, he'll be a grey shirt. DJ has said previously that we have higher players on the board

If we miss on any of those guys I'd say Drew is the highest chance. I really hope that doesn't happen. I have heard anything about Fulse is quite a while but I think he's ours. Going by what I've read I think we will get the others that are listed. I really don't think we will have to worry about it anyway. Did you see La'el's interview?

whats with their hate for trooper taylor?

He routinely recruits the Louisiana area for Auburn and also managed to "steal" a few bigger names from LSU while he coached at Tulane, so it's mostly sour grapes.

It seems like everyone is pretty confident of Drew coming to AU, that's been my take anyway.

If he does and we get the others that we lead for we will have an OL, DL, and Secondary no one will want to mess with for the next few years.

It seems like everyone is pretty confident of Drew coming to AU, that's been my take anyway.

If he does and we get the others that we lead for we will have an OL, DL, and Secondary no one will want to mess with for the next few years.

I'm very excited for the potential for this class.  I mean c'mon, we already have Captain USA on our team.

Who says we get all of those mentioned? We'll probably miss on one or two, leaving room.

And with Gavin, if we get him, he'll be a grey shirt. DJ has said previously that we have higher players on the board

If we miss on any of those guys I'd say Drew is the highest chance. I really hope that doesn't happen. I have heard anything about Fulse is quite a while but I think he's ours. Going by what I've read I think we will get the others that are listed. I really don't think we will have to worry about it anyway. Did you see La'el's interview?

I did see it. After that, I really dont see him not signing with LSU. I dont think he'll visit in January, and correct me if I'm wrong, but he wasnt even the one who said he would. It was Jeremy Hill speaking for him and saying "me and La'El". I dont think La'El will join him honestly. But if we can get Westerman, which seems very possible, it wont really affect our class too much

Im not. I think he's UGA-bound. I havent heard anything significant since BCW that he said that makes me feel very confident in him signing with AU. I'd love to be wrong. Even without him and La'El, I think we get a GREAT class, top 8 more than likely

Most people that aren't Auburn fans dislike Trooper Taylor, whether it's fair or not.

Auburn fans love Coach Taylor for the same reason other SEC fans dislike him.  

1.  He recruits very well.

2.  The players he coaches get better,  a lot better.  Remember when Coach Taylor arrived on campus and Wide Receiver was a TEAM WEAKNESS!!!  Now Auburn fans are hoping Adams does not go pro, and glad #80 is to young to consider it.  

3.  When other schools do not like your coaches, players and team you are doing something right.  

As long as we get good players at the positions we need I don't care where we are ranked.

And the good thing is we arent dying for another DE, so possibly not getting Drew wont be as big a blow. Eguae, Lemonier, Ford, Sanders, Delaine, Devaunte Sigler and Keymiya Harrell are all currently freshmen, redshirting, or in HS. We got quality depth for a while

Most people that aren't Auburn fans dislike Trooper Taylor, whether it's fair or not.

But EVERY ONE of them would LOVE to have him on THEIR team!  :we:

As long as we get good players at the positions we need I don't care where we are ranked.

And the good thing is we arent dying for another DE, so possibly not getting Drew wont be as big a blow. Eguae, Lemonier, Ford, Sanders, Delaine, Devaunte Sigler and Keymiya Harrell are all currently freshmen, redshirting, or in HS. We got quality depth for a while

Dont forget Bonomolo

Dont forget Bonomolo

Always forget one person haha. Yeah he'll be a monster as long as he's healthy. Did he RS this year? If so he'll be a junior correct?

Dont forget Bonomolo

Always forget one person haha. Yeah he'll be a monster as long as he's healthy. Did he RS this year? If so he'll be a junior correct?

i believe he had 3 to play 2 so ya.

Dont forget Bonomolo

i believe he had 3 to play 2 so ya.

^^^ correct

Bleacher Reports has caught on the Collins and Hill story.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/551386-lael-collins-and-jeremy-hill-is-auburn-now-the-favorite

They have a poll on the page asking if you think Auburn will get BOTH recruits. 81% said YES so far! I understand that the poll may be bias but if 81% of Auburn fans are in, and Blecher is reporting it, I am starting to have a good feeling.

You do realize that Bleacher Report is not a legitimate news site don't you?  Anybody can post anything on BR.  You have to be cognizant of the reporter before you believe what you see there. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/551386-lael-collins-and-jeremy-hill-is-auburn-now-the-favorite

They have a poll on the page asking if you think Auburn will get BOTH recruits. 81% said YES so far! I understand that the poll may be bias but if 81% of Auburn fans are in, and Blecher is reporting it, I am starting to have a good feeling.

First that feeling is gas, and second I have a bridge for sale if you would like to buy it.

First that feeling is gas, and second I have a bridge for sale if you would like to buy it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you by any chance have ocean front property in Arizona?

• 4 weeks later...

MM of Scout says he still thinks we have a good chance to sign Collins. Interesting!

I swear Collins is the Moby Dick of this recruiting class

Archived