La'el Collins

Rabern57

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having a brain fart. Who is MM again?

Mark Murphy.

Mark Murphy.

Ah, thank you. I have heard of him but don't know much about how reliable he is. If Jeff Lee or a Mod here had said something I could give it some weight.

Mark Murphy.

Ah, thank you. I have heard of him but don't know much about how reliable he is. If Jeff Lee or a Mod here had said something I could give it some weight.

He is very reliable; he usually doesn't speculate unless he is nearly positive about something.

Mark Murphy.

Murphy is at least as reliable as Lee is.

Do you talk to La'el? 

I don't know who told him that, but there's no way Collins is flipping. That's why we are going so hard at Westerman

I rather doubt that AMM talks to Collins, but I can back his point. I've heard far too many things about his "interest" in Auburn being more of a farce to try to persuade Greg Robinson back home to believe he is at all in our future.

Do you talk to La'el?

I don't know who told him that, but there's no way Collins is flipping. That's why we are going so hard at Westerman

Not directly to him, but I have a close family friend who plays with La'El and Hill at Redemptorist, and he's friends with both of them. I asked him about La'El and he said he's all-LSU and I shouldnt get my hopes up.

I believe him, because when I asked him about Hill re-committing to LSU, he said it doesnt matter because Hill probably wont be signing anywhere due to legal probems. And we all know what happened with him recently

Murphy is at least as reliable as Lee is.

Way more reliable over the years than anyone at rivals has been. That being said, I don't see how anyone could think we have a good shot at Collins at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

ST (or other mods/people in the know)-I know most on here are saying that it is impossible that we would get Collins, but for argument sake, if we could, then how would that effect our recent surge in the recruitment of CK?  Which would we take, since both would be competing for the same position, right?  Both would be nice, though.

ST (or other mods/people in the know)-I know most on here are saying that it is impossible that we would get Collins, but for argument sake, if we could, then how would that effect our recent surge in the recruitment of CK?  Which would we take, since both would be competing for the same position, right?  Both would be nice, though.

I would take cyrus but really either would be great.  Nobody would get both of those guys.

Just food for thought. Nothing much has been said on COllins but do you think the coaches are trying to keep this one quiet to keep the in-state pressure off Collins? Which is why its a signing day switch?

Not saying its going to happen, just something that i wondered.

I'm intrigued by the whole Collins situation now.  JLEE just upped his percentage on Collins to 75% and climbing in his latest prediction.  Haven't heard much from the reliables here other than that he is still a possibility.  Should be interesting.

Just food for thought. Nothing much has been said on COllins but do you think the coaches are trying to keep this one quiet to keep the in-state pressure off Collins? Which is why its a signing day switch?

Not saying its going to happen, just something that i wondered.

They haven't kept much else quiet this season.  I don't know why they would start now.

I'm trying to think of any other reason, other than Collins is in Auburn this weekend, that Lee would boost the percentage.  Can anyone help me out?

Well, for all the students going to the bars tonight keep an eye out for him.

JLee dropped a bomb in the war room. He puts Collins at a whopping 75%.

Rivals and Bryan Mathews (who started at Rivals) of 247 are famous for leaking information before they should that turns out hurting us.

wde

Archived