La'el Collins

Rabern57

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, I don't quite understand why everyone just went from confident when ST said we had a great chance with him to ahhh.. I didn't want him anyways. That's supposed to be something we pride ourselves on is for not going back on our word and flipping on prospects. C'mon guys, Collins is the number 2 player in the nation, according to Rivals, for a reason, be realistic guys. I want him, and until Signing Day or until something else definite occurs, I believe we still have a viable shot at him.  :wedance:

He actually said the chances are over 50% if he comes back for a UV. Never said we have a great chance with Collins.

I would imagine that If Collins is interested, he is seeing Robinson take some grief over committing to AU and would like to wait as long as he can before making his commitment public to relieve as much outside pressure as possible.

FWIW, rivals just posted their offensive hot board, and they've got La'el @ 55% for us.  Either he hadn't seen the video we all saw, or maybe we're reading too much into the statements La'el made in the video.  I would sure love to land him!  He is a big ole athlete!

FWIW, rivals just posted their offensive hot board, and they've got La'el @ 55% for us.  Either he hadn't seen the video we all saw, or maybe we're reading too much into the statements La'el made in the video.  I would sure love to land him!  He is a big ole athlete!

Like I said before, Auburn has a great chance at landing La'El if he visits in January. I still believe he will and I still believe AU will be tough for LSU to hold off in the end. Same goes for RB Jeremy Hill

Is this JLee or the general Rivals site?

Is this JLee or the general Rivals site?

J. Lee does the hotboard updates.

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING would make me happier.... these corndogs are grasping at straws and still trying to hang stuff on Cam...I can't get a minute's worth of peace around here.

You'd think they'd be happy for us and the NC and the SEC --

but alas, no, they're corndogs!

war eagle

thanks for the vent zone

:-)

I am tired of the nuts on TD saying we must be paying the Louisana players because no one has had so much success against them. I guess they believe LSU has an offense that players beg to play for. I could see the point if it was for Defensive players.

Where is the room in this class? We have 14 current commits. We can take 25. I realize we can take up to 28 but only 25 can sign. Assuming we have full qualifers and don't lose anyone The other 11 commits are pretty much there

Huggins

Mason

Sigler

Drew

Westerman

Bray

Thereize

Roberson

Florence

Fulse

Wright

That's all 25 spots right there. No room in the inn.

Where is the room in this class? We have 14 current commits. We can take 25. I realize we can take up to 28 but only 25 can sign. Assuming we have full qualifers and don't lose anyone The other 11 commits are pretty much there

Huggins

Mason

Sigler

Drew

Westerman

Bray

Thereize

Roberson

Florence

Fulse

Wright

idk where, but u make room for someone like collins.

Huggins

Mason

Sigler

Drew

Westerman

Bray

Thereize

Roberson

Florence

Fulse

Wright

i think we'd make room for the number 2 player in the country at a position of great need

Don't misunderstand me. I want the guy! I mean I WANT him! However, the math is not in our favor. Ideas on how to make it work? Basically someone will either not qualify or we won't take one of the guys listed. Perhaps Fulse?

whats with their hate for trooper taylor?

They hate him because he is the one the recruits like. Reed talked about him last year, so they have had a grudge ever since. I also think Benton was high on him the year before too.

They hate him because he is the one the recruits like. Reed talked about him last year, so they have had a grudge ever since. I also think Benton was high on him the year before too.

And they claim he's a dirty recruiter. Without any evidence besides a few minor violations (naming recruits at BCW, who cares?)

Most people that aren't Auburn fans dislike Trooper Taylor, whether it's fair or not.

Archived