Kerry protester removed from rally

BamaGrad03

Did anyone see on the news tonight where ONE guy was heckling Kerry from inside the place where Kerry was speaking? He was WRESTLED to the ground and CHOKED to a point where he could no longer yell out protests.

He was then removed.

And the other thread showed protesters OUTSIDE of a kerry function...not inside. I think we see what kerry things about people who disagree with him.

A heckler who briefly interrupted a speech by Democrat John Kerry today says he was assaulted by two men near him in the crowd before others shouted him down with cries of "Kerry, Kerry."

Police said 48-year-old Michael Russell of Foster, Kentucky, complained that his neck was hurt by a man who put him in a headlock after Russell started to yell about Kerry's allegation of war atrocities after returning from Navy service in Vietnam.

City police were investigating. No charges had been filed today.

Russell says he had been trying to ask Kerry whether he had personally participated in atrocities in Vietnam including burning villages.

Russell says he was then grabbed by the man standing next to him in the audience.

Kerry spokesman David Wade told reporters that the heckler was Mike Russell, who is listed as a spokesman for the anti-Kerry group Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. The group has accused Kerry of lying about military heroism for which he received medals.

kerry4.jpg

Link for Al

Yep, and it looks like a sneak attack from behind to boot.

You wouldn't expect a democrat who supports Kerry to confront an opponent head-on, would you? My biggest question is how the guy in yellow managed to secure approval from France before the attack!!

You wouldn't expect a democrat who supports Kerry to confront an opponent head-on, would you? My biggest question is how the guy in yellow managed to secure approval from France before the attack!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived