Who will the 'less informed' vote for?

CarolinaTiger

Of the 2 primary candiates, whom do you think the less informed (i almost said 'less intelligent', but didn't want to imply people were unintelligent) vote for?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Of the 2 primary candiates, whom do you think the less informed (i almost said 'less intelligent', but didn't want to imply people were unintelligent) vote for?

• 90%+ will vote for Bush
    • 60% or so will vote for Bush
    • split 50/50
    • 60% or so will vote for Kerry
    • 90%+ will vote for Kerry

I started wondering about this the other day, because many people won't bother to educate themselves before going to the polls in November. Who do you think gets the lion's share of the 'non-thinkers'?

ct

I say kerry...I know a few people who are EXTREMELY ill informed when it comes to politics. One person especially. And when we talk about politics she likes to repeat crap you hear in the media.

Shes like, well I dont like bush and I dont like kerry...but Bush is really stupid, and I dont want a stupid president. Plus he didnt do his duty in the national guard...and I saw f 9/11 and he isnt a good person....

I think better than half of the uneducated will vote for Kerry. Both sides have their kool aid drinking lemmings, but in my opinion, these uneducated voters will consist of 2 groups of people; the rabid ABB'ers and the very young voters(<25 years old) in college or just recently graduated. History shows that the dems usually benefit most from these blind loyalty voters.

Why do you think the Dems are so big on the get out the vote campaigns. Look at the MTV music awards, one big get out the vote-athon. They weren't catering to people that analyze the issues.

Archived