AU Nation Poll

bigsixfive

Who's getting your vote for president?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who's getting your vote for president?

• Bush
    • Kerry
    • Nader
    • Caddy

Just curious what kind of numbers this pretty conservative community could come up with, and how we would compare with the national surveys.

I'm sure on your WEN poll it will be a landslide with Bush getting 80% or more of the vote. No surprise there.

Just curious what kind of numbers this pretty conservative community could come up with, and how we would compare with the national surveys.

I'm sure on your WEN poll it will be a landslide with Bush getting 80% or more of the vote. No surprise there.

ok, I'll do the MTV theme here....

Thats why everyone needs to GET OUT AND VOTE!!!

I am ginuinely curious, because I have noticed a fair amount of people here that either don't seem to like Bush or just aren't impressed with him.

I am ginuinely curious, because I have noticed a fair amount of people here that either don't seem to like Bush or just aren't impressed with him.

The list is very short...Me, TexasTiger, channon, BF, mcguf, quietfan and CShine.

Minus us, here's a link to the other candidate's supporters on WEN. LINK

The list is very short...Me, TexasTiger, channon, BF, mcguf, quietfan and CShine.

Minus us, here's a link to the other candidate's supporters on WEN. LINK

You actually associate with Bottomfeeder? I used to have respect for you as a worthy democrat adversary. By claiming BF you are now no more than a true ABBer.

By claiming BF you are now no more than a true ABBer.

I can't think of too many people who could do a worse job than Bush has. If that makes me an "ABBer", so be it. My 3 1/2 year old has better critical thinking skills than Bush because he knows at least one word that Georgey hasn't managed to introduce himself to...the word "Why".

Archived