Boise boards

WinForAuburn

I really am not one to visit other teams boards, and I will never visit bammers, but I decided to see what BSU thought.  Wow you want to talk about some delusional folks.  Saying the SEC should find teams with defense..I guess like those sec homecoming leftovers they play..lol.  It's comical.

They dont understand that it is the grind in the SEC that tells the story.  They might play the 4th ranked team in the west of the SEC and get beat by 30.  Oh, by the way, That 4th place team right now would be Bama

Please pick 1 other team from there conference and lets say they went undefeated. You really think they would put Utah St. in the National Campionship?

That is how sick this situation is....."no comment".

Gotta link?   I wanna tell them that if they will play Southern Cal, Oregon, Nebraska, Iowa and Oklahoma and WIN those games all in one year we will respect them.

Okay, I disagree with most of the posters here. Boise is a really good football team. They would beat the crap out of Vanderbilt. They would even be one of the better teams in the SEC.

But they wouldn't have made it through the SEC without at least one loss, more likely two...and that's only if they play in the East. If they played in the West, like say they replaced Ole Miss, they'd be more likely to finish with three or four losses.

They just don't understand what it is to play in the SEC. Chris Peterson knows he doesn't have the depth to play down here, but the fans don't.

Agree with you Rednilla.  I think they are a very good team, they just cant go through a major conf. unbeaten like they do.  I actually think they could hang with anyone for one game, but to do it week after week is a different story and they just dont understand that.

Agree with you Rednilla.  I think they are a very good team, they just cant go through a major conf. unbeaten like they do.  I actually think they could hang with anyone for one game, but to do it week after week is a different story and they just dont understand that.

...again, it can be easy to get up for 1 game. When every other conference gets a "Conference Title Game". The rest of the nation will concur that non-AQ teams should never be there....wait and see.

Okay, I disagree with most of the posters here. Boise is a really good football team. They would beat the crap out of Vanderbilt. They would even be one of the better teams in the SEC.

But they wouldn't have made it through the SEC without at least one loss, more likely two...and that's only if they play in the East. If they played in the West, like say they replaced Ole Miss, they'd be more likely to finish with three or four losses.

They just don't understand what it is to play in the SEC. Chris Peterson knows he doesn't have the depth to play down here, but the fans don't.

Again Redzilla.... you couldn't be more wrong. Boise State would be an 8-4 type of team in the SEC. Hell the last SEC team they played they got beat 48-13 by UGA... they would be just like F$U or Miami once they joined a real conference. Average

The reason I say they should schedule all of their non-con games against teams like Oregon, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma etc.  They are a pretty good team but they don't have to worry about wear and tear, injuries, or being challenged by a  number of equally good or better teams.

Again Redzilla.... you couldn't be more wrong. Boise State would be an 8-4 type of team in the SEC. Hell the last SEC team they played they got beat 48-13 by UGA... they would be just like F$U or Miami once they joined a real conference. Average

Legacy, you need to learn how to read.

"If they played in the West, like say they replaced Ole Miss, they'd be more likely to finish with three or four losses."

And it's rednilla, not Redzilla. You've been here long enough that you know that.

This shouldn't even be a debate...tonight they are playing in a stadium that sits 30,000 max. Really? I live in Nevada, (Las Vegas) trust, The Runnin' Rebels (basketball) are all that matters out here, besides the Lakers and Chargers.

What a disgrace to College Football.

They have computers?

I bet they just have Etch-a-Sketch's.

They dont even have a real field. Boise St. Smurfs.

Tell 'em to come on down and strap it on with the big boys. They are just an ugly team to watch on TV, I nearly broke the tint and color adjustments the first time I saw them.

Archived