As Turd Town burns...

AUFan1

Sorry I couldn't help myself. :laugh: :laugh: The meltdown is on!!!!! Burn baby burn!!! In my wildest dreams I could have only hoped for a Bammer meltdown of this magnitude. :party: :party: :party: :party:

I like it... clearly this has been the worse week in a long long time for BAMMER...

They have their biggest meltdown, Auburn is #1, Auburn is playing for the SEC and MNC, they have the future Heisman winner, 3 all americans.. coach of the year...  They have to fire someone because of their classless acts...

It is great to be an Auburn Tiger....

The roof the roof the roof is on fire

We don't need no water let the turds burn

Burn turds burn

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. USC is a talented, well balanced, very motivated team with a veteran coach that is going to play like it is his last shot at a championship.

On bama, I can't but help to think how miserable they must be. The effort put into derailing Cam and Auburn by smearing us was simply incredible. To have the desired outcome blow up in their face on top of the greatest comeback in the Iron Bowl history at the newly expanded JH-West must be crushing. I could not happen to a more deserving bunch.

War Eagle !

anyway we can get the Austin Powers them song playing when bammers take the field at JHS next year. I never realized there were so many secret agents and private detectives there..

:party:

:hellyeah:

Did I really just sit here and listen to the entire song "Disco Inferno?"  :-[

Don't tell that lie, you got up and  :party:                                                            :laugh:

Did I really just sit here and listen to the entire song "Disco Inferno?"  :-[

hey I'm rockin' it right now!!...  :laugh: :laugh: Burnnnn baby Burnnn!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Packing up my car to come home from Turdville (yes there are many many Auburnites living there in exile) i noticed that some schmuck mullet took the tme to knife through my alumni sticker on my bumper.

Stupid mullets.

The best analogy for me, as far as the Bammers are concerned, is that of a Busted Snow Forecast.

James Spann is on the TV predicting 4-6 inches of snow, everyone is all excited, out buying milk and bread, staying up late, planning on being out of school or work, and then, you wake up the next morning and it is 34 degrees and drizzling.

That is How the Bammers must feel right now, their snow job was a busted forecast.

Then, Spann comes back on TV and blames it all on the computers saying something like "this thing just did not phase up like the computer models said it would".

In terms of the Bams, it just did not phase up like the mods on their sites said it would. So, off to work in the rain goes red snapper and tuna fish...

The best analogy for me, as far as the Bammers are concerned, is that of a Busted Snow Forecast.

James Spann is on the TV predicting 4-6 inches of snow, everyone is all excited, out buying milk and bread, staying up late, planning on being out of school or work, and then, you wake up the next morning and it is 34 degrees and drizzling.

That is How the Bammers must feel right now, their snow job was a busted forecast.

Then, Spann comes back on TV and blames it all on the computers saying something like "this thing just did not phase up like the computer models said it would".

In terms of the Bams, it just did not phase up like the mods on their sites said it would. So, off to work in the rain goes red snapper and tuna fish...

Now that's a great analogy!!

James Spann is on the TV predicting 4-6 inches of snow, everyone is all excited, out buying milk and bread, staying up late, planning on being out of school or work, and then, you wake  up the next morning and it is 34 degrees and drizzling.

Don't you mean the forcasting PROCESS failed :laugh:

Please don't overlook that there are several key Auburn people who will not forget the smear campaign that was fueled by the crapstone. If you think that the events of the last few days is payback and you call this a bit*h. Ladies and gentlemen, you haven't seen payback yet. We won't forget this. Stay tuned.

On the way home I saw gumps out in their yard kicking their dogs. Some were slashing their own tires on their IROC's. Some were setting their trailer's on fire. I actually saw a "fluffy" female, with curler's in her hair and a bama robe on, chasing her husband down the road with a rolling pin in her hands. Did the hangover's from their binge drinking wear off or what?    ;)

Archived